More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » is there a daily poiint limit?
Created: 2012-11-09 02:58:32
wolviethecool
US (UT) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1989-10-10
Total Earnings: $98.58
I went to soop and it told me I'd been awarded 5 points for visiting but my point value did not increase it stayed at 1811 also I was trying to qualify for the 100 point survey through surveyhead and got two separate messages saying that although I didn't qualify I still was rewarded 10 points, I checked my points and they stayed at 1811 so I was wondering is it because there is a certain point limit that you can't surpass in a day?
Mydragonsfly
US (ND) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 605
Date of Birth: 1996-07-02
The only point limits that are set are ones you set yourself. You might have to wait a while for surveyhead to credit as they take time to review you work, then award you your points. As for why the soop wasnt an instant credit is beyond me.
not sure if they have this or not yet but i think its a good idea since most int. users do benefit more from refs and this could just boost that part" "Some international members seem to be very good at referringDarkninja, Shelbinator
wolviethecool
US (UT) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1989-10-10
Total Earnings: $98.58
Thank you for a quick and informitive reply :) That makes sense and I appreciate the help
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.44
I've moved your topic to offer discussion. Anything about offers goes here, not support.

Yeah, I've noticed sometimes the SOOP doesn't reward. If it does that, then refresh the page or go back to the SOOP offer, and click to go through the path again. It should credit you the second time with 5 points and 50 merits.

As for the survey head, you don't get those 10 points for being disqualified here. The advertiser doesn't pay for disqualifications. :p You would only get those points if you was signed up with survey head itself and completing surveys on there. Only mark the survey head as completed when you qualify for and complete a survey successfully to get credit.
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom