Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » Waving goobye to my Xbox :(
1 2 3
Created: 2012-11-06 13:11:04
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 246
Hi all

Just thought i would post a little thread about my xbox 360 (and 39 games) that I am selling on Ebay, and would like to see what you all think about it, do you think it is listed at a fair price etc?

I am selling it because my car has finally given up, and I cannot be without transport. My Father is terminally ill, spending the majority of his time unable to move from his bed, relying on an oxygen supply 24/7. Without me having a car, things for him would become impossible. I love my xbox, and have had hours of fun playing it, but I'm afraid that I have to prioritize. I was thinking about creating a cause here on points2shop to see if anyone would be willing to help us out, but I fear that some it may have been seen as a fake cause by some others, and there is always pride in obtaining your goals by your own merits, hence why I have a few other items listed on Ebay.

The xbox is being listed for people from the UK only (only UK members can bid, but anyone can view), but I welcome advice from anyone. If you have any tips or advice on how I may gain a quick sale, yet retaining a fare price (so I can pay for the car), that would be amazing! At the time of writing this, the auction has got 4 days left to run.

Click here to see the Ebay listing!

Thank you kindly in advance, and I look forward to reading your replies.

**EDIT**

OK, so it looks like i have got the price set about right.

Now lets have some fun with this while we wait. What do you think the bidding will go up to? Could be quite a fun little game. The auction has got 3 days and 9 hours to go.

Who will guess the closest?
weeksy
US (ME) moderator
Half way there
Total posts: 517
Date of Birth: 1970-05-05
we have all made sacrifices throughout life on things,although this does stink you having to sell it,look at why your doing it..looks like a great set up for someone to get.Take care of the matters at hand,a new xbox can always be in your future..hope it all works out for you..39 games and a 360 seems little low at 450(maybe thats just here in the states)good luck to you.
weeksy
This post has been deleted.
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
we have all made sacrifices throughout life on things,although this does stink you having to sell it,look at why your doing it..looks like a great set up for someone to get.Take care of the matters at hand,a new xbox can always be in your future..hope it all works out for you..39 games and a 360 seems little low at 450(maybe thats just here in the states)good luck to you.weeksy

Thanks weeksy. You are completely right about being able to get another xbox at a later date. As for the price, I didn't know if i had maybe set it too high, but looking at your comment, it may appear that i have set the price too low. Would love to know what others think about it.
helmsuzanne
UK moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2023
Date of Birth: 1984-02-05
Total Earnings: $2021.56
To be honest i thought the price was a bit high, especially since it is only 4GB but it is in box and plenty of great games.(we have an xbox but im not a big gamer so i may be wrong) I wish you luck in getting a good price for it though as you need it for a good cause.
majormoneymaker
US diamond
Why stop now?
Total posts: 874
Total Earnings: $2432.84
Times are tough, gotta do what you gotta do. I think it's a good price.
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
Thanks guys. OK, so it looks like i have got the price set about right.

Now lets have some fun with this while we wait. What do you think the bidding will go up to? Could be quite a fun little game. The auction has got 3 days and 9 hours to go.

Who will guess the closest? :D
miguelaz
US (AZ) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 154
Date of Birth: 1996-02-02
Total Earnings: $445.37
waving goodbye to my xbox 360*
2010-04-27 19:35:59
ttimmy2005
UK elite
Senior Poster
waving goodbye to my xbox 360*miguelaz

haha, you're so right. I can't seem to type properly today! I'm blaming it on my keyboard. That's my excuse and I'm sticking too it :p
dawsonxrobbins
US (NV) platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1062
and saying hello to ps3 :)

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom