More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Android Points2Shop offers not working anymore
1 2
Created: 2012-11-04 12:58:55
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
Yeah, I've pretty much tried all the usual methods, and that's the same conclusion I've arrived to: it probably has to do with the ROM I have currently.

It's kind of hard to go back to the default ROM after all the nice features in this one, but I suppose if I /really/ need the points, then I can reinstall the default ROM and try it again.

I've had this issue since around the last week of October, so I know it's probably not the servers, so my guess is the ROM I'm on.

I was moreso concerned that the issue was that maybe Points2Shop considered my new ROM a different phone, so it would not work for me. Since Points2Shop has a policy of only allowing you to have only one account per household, I assumed the same for a phone.kirip

No worries about that, you can sign in on any device that you have access to from the app.

There seems to be a problem with Flurry servers as well, so hopefully we can contact them and find out what is going on
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
Berry
This post has been deleted.

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom