More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Trusted Surveys (uSamp) Credit Amount Question
Created: 2012-11-03 08:10:46
nicky69gp
US (CA) silver
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 16
Date of Birth: 1982-01-19
Total Earnings: $21.32
So I just completed the "Trusted Surveys" (uSamp) offer http://www.points2shop.com/offers/21118/Trusted-Surveys-New-surveys-are-being-added-daily-and-you-can-earn-up-to-500-points, and I was wondering about the actual amount of points I'm suppose to receive.

On the initial offer page, it indicates 2 points. Then it directs you to a list of surveys with varying approval rates, length of time, and points pay out. I chose one worth 75 points, completed it, got my free spin, and the initial offer's 2 points. What about the 75 points that was offered for the survey I selected? Do I get that?

So, 77 points, or just 2?

Thanks
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.44
You would get the 2 points for completing that P2S offer when you mark it.

You would only get the 75 points if you qualify for and complete the survey you're given. If you're disqualified from the survey you wouldn't get credit from it. Keep trying another survey until you complete one successfully.

Also if you're new to the usamp offer wall, click the "Profiles" button on that page, and complete those. You will get points for completing those, very easy, and it will help you be better matched to surveys you should qualify for :)
-
nicky69gp
US (CA) silver
Getting Chatty
Thanks for another reply, chevychic255.

I qualified and completed the 75 point survey, got all the "thank you for completing" yada yada, did the free spin, and was immediately giving the initial 2 points. On the Your Completed Offers page it only shows the initial Trusted Surveys and 2 points. Is there usually a delay for the additional 75 points?

I assume I wouldn't get approved for the initial 2 points, if I didn't successfully complete the 75 point survey. Right?
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Usually the usamp surveys are approved within seconds of you reaching the congratulations page. The usamp completion won't appear on the 'Your Completed Offers' page because it's an external offer. External offers has a separate list, which is found under the account tab, click Completed External Offers.

So you might have already received the 75 point credit without realizing. Go to the Account tab and click Points and Cash to see your balance history, you'll see if you was credited for the survey there.
-
nicky69gp
US (CA) silver
Getting Chatty
Thanks again, chevychic255.

I guess I must of shut the window too quickly, or did something else wrong. I appreciate the profile tip, I just did one. I'll try to do the survey again.

Can I do as many uSamp surveys a day I like?

also rephrased my question on this one you helped on, if you have any further insight. http://www.points2shop.com/topic/146608/Verifying-My-Account-Info-Not-Enough-to-Verify-My-Mail-Address-What/1#replyform

Thanks again, + Advice rating.
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Yep, you can do as many uSamp surveys as you have on your list. There isn't a limit for those :) I also replied to your other thread earlier today. You're welcome.
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom