More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Is this cheating?
1 2
Created: 2012-11-03 07:31:47
lokojohn
US (WA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 162
Date of Birth: 1992-01-15
Total Earnings: $124.69
I was using my mobile, I only use the mobile points2shop, to do offers only. Now I was watching a video that is worth 3 points, I watch it, and completed, and I earned my reward, I went the same page to look other offer, then I look the same video offer of 3 points again. I click it, and I earn another 3 points, I though it was a bug or something. But then I look the offer again, and still there, I click it again and I got another 3 points. To be honest I lose my self, because I never saw easy offer, that I could earn so much points. But only worked 7 times, I tried again but the offer is not available because it said, I already used.

I asking if this cheating to watch the same video 7 times every day or maybe 2, just to earn 21 points? If is, pls tell me because I don't wanna be a cheater, if is ok, and a good way to earn 21 points every 2 days, that would be awesome.
earplug115
US (NJ) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1507
Total Earnings: $1561.55
i don't think so, many videos allow you to watch them more than once and get your reward,now if you did that indefinitely that would be a problem
cameranarchy
US (IL) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 167
Date of Birth: 1996-09-05
Total Earnings: $103.78
some type of bug probably, send in a ticket
SUP
kozmix
This post has been deleted.
cameranarchy
cameranarchy
lokojohn
US (WA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 162
Date of Birth: 1992-01-15
Total Earnings: $124.69
yeah, well it only work 3 times, I try again, I don't know what happen with that 7 tries lol, maybe was a real bug
cameranarchy
Lyuba06
US (MN) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 387
Date of Birth: 1989-09-13
Total Earnings: $368.92
either a bug, or some videos pop up over and over.
Working for points!
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51
You should only complete offers once, this does include the videos. Advertisers want unique views/completions from members so what happened with you was indeed a bug. Do send in a ticket though in case any mishap were to arise from this and though you'll more than likely keep the extra you earned remember not to do it anymore in the future :p
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom