More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » My Payment Rejected. (Resolved)
Created: 2012-10-30 21:59:59
nasrul07
ID gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 56
why do I withdraw funds via Liberty Reserve rejected, and what is the problem ?

help me...
Nasrul Sevenfoldism
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.94
Not sure. Are you getting an error message when you withdraw or is the withdraw denied after withdrawing? Hard to help if we really don't know what the problem is.

If you're getting an error message when you're trying to withdraw, make sure the amount you want to withdraw is in 00.00 format. You need to have that period included for it to work properly. Don't check the option to show the withdraw in the shoutbox if it's less than $10.
-
nasrul07
ID gold
Junior Poster
This is message from admin :

Dear nasrul07,

Your withdrawal has been denied for the following reason:

please fix all issues and try your order again

If you have any questions or comments regarding your withdrawal, you can reply to this message.

Kind Regards,

can you help me ?
Nasrul Sevenfoldism
nasrul07
ID gold
Junior Poster
but i'm request withdraw again can't prosses and warning i'm use proxy but i'm never use proxy....
Nasrul Sevenfoldism
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.94
Oh okay, that message helps. If you have account issues, you will need to send a ticket to admin to get them resolved. These are issues we can't help you with in the forums, sorry about that.

Also a proxy isn't the only reason for account issues. It's just one of the many reasons why they might arise. The admin assigned to your ticket will know why you have them.

Once all issues are resolved, then you can withdraw your earnings without them being denied.
-
nasrul07
ID gold
Junior Poster
i finish send ticket....
but no reply for admin....
Nasrul Sevenfoldism

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom