More options
Points2Shop Forums » Entertainment » Disney buys Lucasfilm!!
Created: 2012-10-30 21:47:55
emily0410
UK legend
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5964
Total Earnings: $4863.89
So I'm a huge Star Wars fan, some of you already know lol ;) , and I was so excited to see that Disney has bought the franchise from George Lucas.

They announced a new trilogy of films, starting with Episode VII coming in 2015!!

Sorry I'm having a very geeky moment ^_^
DoubleDerekitty
US (CA) bronze
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1990-08-10
Total Earnings: $0.8
That is absolutely stupid. Disney is going to make more Star Wars movies and stuff but their going to make it all weird and stupid! Disney is famous for being cutsey and rhyming stuff. This is horrible.
emily0410
UK legend
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5964
Total Earnings: $4863.89
That is absolutely stupid. Disney is going to make more Star Wars movies and stuff but their going to make it all weird and stupid! Disney is famous for being cutsey and rhyming stuff. This is horrible.DoubleDerekitty

No, they will own the company, it will still be lucasfilm making the movies. They aren't going to change the way the movies are, I'm sure they know that would be a huge mistake.

Besides, Disney bought Marvel, and those movies haven't changed
08collingsj
UK platinum
New Poster
Total posts: 11
Date of Birth: 1996-10-02
Total Earnings: $148.79
Think about the actors from 4-6 Harrison ford is way to old now to carry on the story from where they left off unless they skip to the next generation of their children but i am grateful the film franchise will continue!
Im sick of lego star wars and the clone wars they're a waste of time.
08collingsj
UK platinum
New Poster
Total posts: 11
Date of Birth: 1996-10-02
Total Earnings: $148.79
Think about the actors from 4-6 Harrison ford is way to old now to carry on the story from where they left off unless they skip to the next generation of their children but i am grateful the film franchise will continue!
Im sick of lego star wars and the clone wars they're a waste of time.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom