More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » A bit of help, please.
Created: 2012-10-22 13:46:05
ThisAnvil
UK legend
Used to the forums
Total posts: 50
Hey guys. So I just got a new laptop a week ago, and doing points on here since has been a nightmare. I've downloaded CCleaner, and use a new email address every day as I have been on my old laptop. But no matter what I do, I only get literally 1-2 options for Daily Surveys a day (through OpinionSurveys, 2cents etc) after I've typed in all the details required on the page that asks you for email address, postcode etc.

I don't really know what's going on so I could really use some help with this issue. One thing I do find strange is that when I go to create my email address on hotmail the default country selected is United States, it never used to be like that on my old Laptop (as I'm from the UK), could that be related to the problem?
2010-11-14 05:52:57
lin177
UK platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 17
Date of Birth: 1988-12-09
Total Earnings: $204.59
Maybe your laptop settings aren't right, or maybe its an American laptop company? Either way, you need to change the settings. I hope this helps :)
ThisAnvil
UK legend
Used to the forums
I bought the laptop in this country, it's a Sony Vaio (just like my previous one). I have no idea which settings would need to be changed...

I've checked on the control panel and it says my location is in the UK. So it may be an IP thing I suppose. Any thoughts on how to rectify it?
lin177
UK platinum
Getting Chatty
I have no idea, sorry. Did you order it off a site? Maybe you ordered from an American site? Otherwise I don't know, sorry :(
ThisAnvil
UK legend
Used to the forums
No I went into PC World and bought it.

Thanks for trying to help :), hopefully someone else here knows what's wrong.
ThisAnvil
UK legend
Used to the forums
Still having trouble with this....
lin177
UK platinum
Getting Chatty
Still having trouble with this....ThisAnvil

You know, I only qualify for one survey a day, and to be honest, I don't really find it a problem. Just be happy, some people don't qualify for any surveys, I know its frustrating at times, but you'll have to grow used to it.
ThisAnvil
UK legend
Used to the forums
At the moment, I'm barely getting 50 points a day because the dailys aren't working.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom