More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » Go Daddy Gift Certificate? (Resolved)
Created: 2012-10-20 14:36:02
newSpiritX
ID platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 92
Total Earnings: $293.11
I just recently wandered around Go Daddy support/forum and found out that they are no longer offer GoDaddy gift cards/certificates. It means people will no longer be able to purchase gift cards (they might need to contact Support Team to order one, or maybe it's already impossible to do so; I am not sure).

I can't put the link of that topics here since I got the message "URLs from domain GoDaddy**** are not allowed" :D

The question is, will we still be able to cashout through GoDaddy Gift Certificate/Card?
Just curious, thanks. :)
saloums7
CA diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 387
Date of Birth: 1994-12-13
Total Earnings: $2776.25
If Go Daddy isn't offering them anymore, how can anyone else offer them?
newSpiritX
ID platinum
Junior Poster
That's why I am asking since "Go Daddy Gift Certificate" is still available on "Withdraw Earnings" here.

Here is the topics on Go Daddy Support Forum:
bit[dot]ly/PJxaC7
bit[dot]ly/T8aiLF
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10400
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $196.84
If Go Daddy isn't offering them anymore, how can anyone else offer them?saloums7

I wouldn't trust it if others are still offering them I must say..... Maybe these are the last once 'in stock'? :)
newSpiritX
ID platinum
Junior Poster
I wouldn't trust it if others are still offering them I must say..... Maybe these are the last once 'in stock'?Stijn1234

I am not sure if it's the last once "in stock" since as far as I know, the amount on the gift card should be able to be customized. You can't customize the amount on gift card that you already prepared/received, right?

And..
.. marked as "Resolved"? :o
So what's the answer of my question?
that GoDaddy Gift Certificate is still available for rewards on Point2Shop?

I am waiting for the definite answer then.. :)

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom