More options
1 2 3 4 5
Created: 2012-10-18 00:08:27
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1885
see this is exactly what i was afraid would happen on ssi...

"Unfortunately there are no online surveys currently available.
We are sorry that we are currently not able to offer you an online survey to participate in.

However, we do continue to add surveys daily and hope to offer you an opportunity to share your opinions at another time.

We apologise for any disappointment caused."

thats the original ssi

heres what i get on the list of surveys that i got today..

"Thank you for your interest in participating in our surveys. Unfortunately we are unable to record your participation in this survey due to one or more of the following reasons:
You or someone else using the same computer has already participated in this survey.
The country under which you are registered does not match the location of the computer you are currently using.
Sometimes, if interviews are rushed through they can't be used and you may not be eligible for the survey reward.
Our security system detected that someone using this computer engaged in irregular activity."

it was fine yesterday and before that too with many surveys....
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
Matjong
US admin
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21
Is that on old or new link?
Matjong
US admin
Also, I wanted to tell everyone that you can earn cash for SSI again. If you change your earning preference to cash instead of points you will start earning cash for any SSI survey you complete. :-)
AbbyAW
US (FL) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2865
Date of Birth: 1991-05-24
Total Earnings: $2407.51
Also, I wanted to tell everyone that you can earn cash for SSI again. If you change your earning preference to cash instead of points you will start earning cash for any SSI survey you complete.Matjong

That was fast, thanks! :)
❝Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary❞
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Total posts: 1885
Is that on old or new link?Matjong

what do you mean??? O_o
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
I'm getting the message Darkninja gets too on the new link for SSI, on every survey I try to visit.

Links lead me here (not sure if it will show the same for you).
http://dkr1.ssisurveys.com/projects/boomerang?psid=Gnjr73MSDIF6JeGEiAirgBRnQKmW2SP8

Looks like this:

The old link for SSI works fine and brings me to some surveys. I was just approved through the old link too. Anyone know if I will be approved multiple times in a day from the old link right now, since it's the only one working for me? Anyway, hope the new SSI wall gets straightened out soon. :)

Also, thanks for bringing the cash option back!
-
Matjong
US admin
Hmm... The message says: "You or something else using the same computer has already participated in this survey". Maybe you guys get this message when you already did another survey trough the router link? That would be a bug I think, because SSI told us specifically that users can do multiple surveys... Please let me know if that's the case so we can contact SSI.
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
Hmm... The message says: "You or something else using the same computer has already participated in this survey". Maybe you guys get this message when you already did another survey trough the router link? That would be a bug I think, because SSI told us specifically that users can do multiple surveys... Please let me know if that's the case so we can contact SSI.Matjong
I kinda think that isn't the case. I personally haven't completed daily surveys in awhile, even from the router or SSI so I doubt I've completed them already. That message appears right after visiting the offer, it doesn't even give us a chance to answer any questions.

One of them worked today though (which let me do several until I qualified for one) and I marked as completed, still waiting for approval.

Why do they not disappear from the list after we visit them and are disqualified (like the message we get from above) or do we have to 'mark as completed' for them to go away? Would be nice to have a button to remove them from our list without marking them as completed.
-
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
see this is exactly what i was afraid would happen on ssi...

"Unfortunately there are no online surveys currently available.
We are sorry that we are currently not able to offer you an online survey to participate in.

However, we do continue to add surveys daily and hope to offer you an opportunity to share your opinions at another time.

We apologise for any disappointment caused."

thats the original ssi

heres what i get on the list of surveys that i got today..

"Thank you for your interest in participating in our surveys. Unfortunately we are unable to record your participation in this survey due to one or more of the following reasons:
You or someone else using the same computer has already participated in this survey.
The country under which you are registered does not match the location of the computer you are currently using.
Sometimes, if interviews are rushed through they can't be used and you may not be eligible for the survey reward.
Our security system detected that someone using this computer engaged in irregular activity."

it was fine yesterday and before that too with many surveys....Darkninja

I've had the same problem for over 6 months. Despite me being the only one with an account in my household. Every single SSI survey does this to me.

Hmm... The message says: "You or something else using the same computer has already participated in this survey". Maybe you guys get this message when you already did another survey trough the router link? That would be a bug I think, because SSI told us specifically that users can do multiple surveys... Please let me know if that's the case so we can contact SSI.Matjong

I've had the same screen come up on SSI surveys for ages now, I messaged support and they said they'd try and contact SSI about it but nothing go done with it. All the other surveys work fine for me, it's just SSI.
thorseninc
DK elite
New Poster
Total posts: 9
when trying do access "Complete survey #148494" from http://www.cashle.com/offers/ssi i get this message:

Unexpected Error (SFC)

English
Unfortunately the link you received is not valid. We apologise for the inconvenience.

(URL: http://dkr1.ssisurveys.com/projects/boomerang?psid=3151975 )
-

However daily router seems to be working fine here in Denmark :)

1 2 3 4 5
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom