1 2 3 4 5
Created: 2012-10-18 00:08:27
gabypucho
US (FL) silver
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 313
Date of Birth: 1984-02-11
Total Earnings: $193.52
If I don't mark it as completed will I be able to do the survey tomorrow?
saloums7
US diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 387
Date of Birth: 1994-12-13
Total Earnings: $2777.25
If I don't mark it as completed will I be able to do the survey tomorrow?gabypucho

The fact that it's now considered an external offers makes it so you don't have to mark it as completed to get credited. You can still complete it the next day ;) and I even think you can complete more until they don't offer anymore surveys (Mat plz confirm that last thing? :D )
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
Yeah, I've heard others saying they're getting approved more than once in a day, so is it okay to do as many as we can in one day and still get credit for it multiple times? Another thing, I'm assuming we will still get the first offer completed bonus on referrals if they complete this offer still, right? Since externals are supposed to be counted for on that bonus. Just making sure.

There's also been a lot of confusion lately about SSI approving in points only, or wondering why it's still pending (they might not notice it's been approved, just going by the completed offers list). Would be nice to have an admin message sent out about it.
-
thorseninc
DK elite
New Poster
Total posts: 9
That explains a lot of my worries :)

It would how ever be nice if you made a small note on the daily SSI offer on cashle, that it dosn´t pay out cash at the moment and that your approval rate will be hurt.

Just my 2 cents.

Thank you for a kick*ss site :)
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1885
why did you guys pick ssi btw a good survey that alot of ppl do and would hate to have changed like the cash pay out for example? why not go with survey head instead? it hasnt been working right anyway (r)
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
It would how ever be nice if you made a small note on the daily SSI offer on cashle, that it dosn´t pay out cash at the moment and that your approval rate will be hurt.thorseninc
Why even mark the offer as completed then? Doesn't even seem necessary since they're automatically approved. :)
why did you guys pick ssi btw a good survey that alot of ppl do and would hate to have changed like the cash pay out for example? why not go with survey head instead? it hasnt been working right anywayDarkninja
Hey, hopefully cash is coming back! :p
-
thorseninc
DK elite
New Poster
Total posts: 9
Why even mark the offer as completed then? Doesn't even seem necessary since they're automatically approved.chevychic255

I guess people (like me before) mark the offer as complete upon completion because this is what you normally do and there´s nothing indicating that you shouldn´t when looking at the offer :)
Matjong
US admin
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21
I recommend only to do one survey a day, however, we're working on a system that allows multiple completions a day. That's the main thing we're working on with SSI.

Right now it's points only, but I think we should be able to fix that soon.

There's no need to claim the offer anymore.
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Total posts: 1885
ok i been doing ssi everyday not this past 2 weeks and it does run out of surveys so if we were to have the option to do more then 1 a day it could run out quicker and therefor not alot of ppl be able to do it even though it does sound cool that just a prob we might run into :(
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
ok i been doing ssi everyday not this past 2 weeks and it does run out of surveys so if we were to have the option to do more then 1 a day it could run out quicker and therefor not alot of ppl be able to do it even though it does sound cool that just a prob we might run intoDarkninja

Some survey covers a pretty good range of demographics though. Unless we all have the same demographics, surveys being available should be the same as the availability of USamps or other surveys. It's always been a first come first serve thing. Plus, it's not a guarantee that everyone can qualify anyway.

But yeah, you may be right, but personally I don't think it's going to be a major problem.

1 2 3 4 5
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom