More options
1 2 3 4 5
Created: 2012-10-18 00:08:27
Matjong
US admin
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21

Some of you might have noticed that SSI started to approve as an external offer this afternoon. This is due to an test we're doing with SSI in an attempt to open up more survey inventory for you guys soon (a little more like uSamp, although the integration won't be that advanced). At this point we're still testing things so we're not entirely sure how things will work out.

We realize this might have some unwanted side effects, but unfortunately there's not a whole lot we can do about that right now. Here are a few things that will look somewhat confusing while we're working on things:

• Claimed SSI offers will remain pending, as the offer will credit as an external offer and not as a regular offer
  • SSI doesn't count as in the daily offer contest, instead it will count in the external offers contest
  • There are no ref earnings for users completing SSI
We apologize for the inconvenience. We expect to tweak things within the next few weeks to make things less confusing. Even though some people might not like this change right now, we strongly believe that if we can open up more survey inventory like we did with uSamp, this will benefit all members in the end.
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
I hope them approving and operating as externals will give out a better approval rate. They don't always approve for me, although they have been pretty good lately.
gabypucho
US (FL) silver
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 313
Date of Birth: 1984-02-11
Total Earnings: $193.52
Thanks for the info I was kind of confused when ssi was approved as a external offer and ssi int has not yet approved.
earplug115
US (NJ) diamond
Total posts: 1507
Total Earnings: $1561.55
So that's why I got points for he survey while doing it on Cashle
saloums7
CA diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 387
Date of Birth: 1994-12-13
Total Earnings: $2772.54
is it always gonna keep paying in points? 'cuz points are of no use to me anymore since items from amazon + tax + shipping cost me more than to go get the item myself from the store with the cash...
Matjong
US admin
I think we can make it cash, we just need to work out a few things (working hard on it) before we can tweak it.
FireryFrost
US new
Senior Poster
Total posts: 233
Oh alright then :)

I was a little puzzled when I received points instead of cash today. Hmm I guess I will have to find another daily survey to replace ssi for now.

Thank you for informing us ^-^
saloums7
CA diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 387
Date of Birth: 1994-12-13
Total Earnings: $2772.54
Thanks Mat :D hope it goes back to being payable in cash. You guys aint bad :thumbup: :p
Spicin
IN platinum
Total posts: 1122
does this means the approval rate will go down ?
Matjong
US admin
does this means the approval rate will go down ?Spicin

Nope, the opposite in fact :-)

1 2 3 4 5
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom