More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Ways of Indian Users Earning Points?
1 2
Created: 2012-10-15 13:37:28
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3316.53
chevvychic ... or any mod ... or any admin its use ful for our fellows can u pls make it sticky ???Shreyas2
It's just a poll, not sure how useful it will be as a sticky.
Yeah i also want to know how to verify address I heard That before to varify i need 2$/200 points Help Me Out.
Thanks in advance
Sorry For Bad EnflishRanaRahul
Those requirements are only for the verification letter if you're planning on requesting it. You can request an item to order through a ticket at any time as long as you have enough to order. Make sure the seller is willing to ship to your country first and that you will have enough points to cover any extra shipping costs.

Ordering an item and following what was posted in that thread will probably be a faster way to verify your address than the verification letter. The letter is known to take awhile to arrive, in some cases months...
-
scuddydoo
US (CA) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 148
Date of Birth: 1999-04-25
Total Earnings: $71.03
lol thanks :D
PTPHPPSHPRSPPTPDG
NabuArat
UK new
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1992-12-16
Total Earnings: $2.04
I think all you have to do to verify your account is get the verification e-mail and click a link from it, or are you talking about something else?
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3316.53
I think all you have to do to verify your account is get the verification e-mail and click a link from it, or are you talking about something else?NabuArat
Email verification and the verification letter for bronze are two separate things. :) The verification letter is mailed out to your physical address. Verifying your email address only verifies your email, not your physical address.

Since you're from UK it's much easier than having to order the verification letter to get bronze. You just have to order an item and wait for it to approve, then you would be upgraded to bronze automatically.
-
Shreyas2
IN moderator
Half way there
Total posts: 568
just wait fro a few days bro i hav everything .. cheap items for intl members
gurbaksh
IN platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 28
Date of Birth: 1956-10-17
Total Earnings: $336.29