More options
Points2Shop Forums » Proof » Earn from your testimonials! Plus a how to on posting proof
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Created: 2012-10-12 21:03:35
agm1992
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5661
Date of Birth: 1992-12-01
Total Earnings: $2443.3
How to Post Proof and Earn from Your Testimonials!

Did you know that you could be earning some extra cash for sharing your proof in this forum?

Simply submit a testimonial and when approved you will get $0.10/10 Points and the post added to the forum.

:light: How to Submit a Testimonial

:check: Step 1: Go to the Orders page and click View Order on the reward you want to post proof for. For Cash withdrawals visit the Requested Withdrawals Page.

:check: Step 2: Click the Link proof picture to this withdrawal/item button/link

:check: Step 3: Fill in the testimonial and submit
  • Image. Your image needs to contains a "Thank you Points2Shop" note. It also needs to include your username so we know the testimonial picture is yours. The picture needs to be taken by a camera/phone etc. We don't accept photoshopped images. We like you to be creative. The more creative, the better the testimonial!!!
  • Image Upload: As you cannot upload files directly from your PC, you will first need to upload them to an image hosting site. Once uploaded to the image hosting website, simply use the [I]Add a picture forum tool (just put the image URL into the popup box). Some examples of image hosting sites are listed below:
    :sun: Tinypic
    :sun: Flickr
    :sun: Imgur
    :sun: photobucket
  • Description: Please describe your product or withdraw, opinion on this website and how you received this for free. This description will be added to your testimonial.
:check: For every reward worth over 2000 Points you will receive 10 Points!
:check: For every cash withdrawal worth over $20 you will receive $0.10!

:light: Testimonial Approval Time
Approval for the testimonial will take roughly 1-3 days (excluding weekends) since it is manually processed.
My Steam Profile
  • Worth: $4512 ($1217 with sales)
  • Games owned: 385
  • Games not played: 330 [i](86%)
  • Hours on record: 293.3h
Oxher
EC new
My first post
Total posts: 5
Date of Birth: 1982-11-28
Total Earnings: $0.11
Ok... i tray...
nasim39
ID new
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1990-01-01
Total Earnings: $0.79
nice job keep it up...
elpape225
CI new
New Poster
Total posts: 10
Date of Birth: 1977-11-14
ok thanks
elpape225 i am happy
lokojohn
US (WA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 162
Date of Birth: 1992-01-15
Total Earnings: $124.69
ohhh, I got lol, I though the reward was 20$ 2000 points, but you need to post a $20 value reward to able recieve 10 points or cens lol. Oh well better than nothing
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9215
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3296.87
Eh.. Regardless of what the testimonial page says, the cost requirement for testimonial proof was dropped to rewards over $5 or 500 points. So if you have any proof to post, the testimonial button will appear in your order history (after viewing the order) for anything that qualifies for the $0.10 reward.

Also, keep in mind, once your testimonial is approved and proof is submitted in the forum, the $0.10 incentive might not be instantly credited to your account so you will need to be patient.
-
lokojohn
US (WA) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 162
Date of Birth: 1992-01-15
Total Earnings: $124.69
So now is drop to $5, so now I can post something that is at least $5 value to make 10 cents right?. If so, it will be more worth while. For some people, but since I already order my ps3 controller, and is approved, now I have to wait around 1-2 weeks to get my reward, I had waited 5 days since approved, with out counting weekends I hope I will get sooner, to make my first proof on this site :)
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
So now is drop to $5, so now I can post something that is at least $5 value to make 10 cents right?. If so, it will be more worth while. For some people, but since I already order my ps3 controller, and is approved, now I have to wait around 1-2 weeks to get my reward, I had waited 5 days since approved, with out counting weekends I hope I will get sooner, to make my first proof on this sitelokojohn
Yep, anything over $5 will have a testimonial button on yours orders or withdrawals when you view them. :) So you'll get the $0.10 on any of them. It's been set like this for awhile now.
-
Mydragonsfly
US (ND) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 605
Date of Birth: 1996-07-02
What if I order a bunch of things below 5 dollars. Can I put them all together in a single proof pic and get the little gift?
not sure if they have this or not yet but i think its a good idea since most int. users do benefit more from refs and this could just boost that part" "Some international members seem to be very good at referringDarkninja, Shelbinator
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
What if I order a bunch of things below 5 dollars. Can I put them all together in a single proof pic and get the little gift?Mydragonsfly
Probably not. Go to your order history and view the order there. It would have a button beside each item that qualifies for the testimonial proof. Keep in mind if you submit proof through your order history as a testimonial, it will also be connected to your profile order and show proof there.
-

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom