More options
Points2Shop Forums » Bugs » We want our merits back...
Created: 2012-10-08 14:22:22
kookookoo3210
US (MA) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 272
Total Earnings: $349.72
On October 4th, we donated our merits (61949) and we didn't even get counted in the team merits #47 Leaders because of the "Downtime last Friday and App Updates". We should of been 4th place in that contest but we didn't even get that.. The only thing that changed for us is the "Weekly Team Contest #187 Leaders"... I know this has happened to a few other teams too. And i wouldn't make a big deal out of it, but we saved these merits for 2 months..

Admins, it would be greatly appreciated if you look into this
youngquis
US legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 148
Total Earnings: $4794.53
I agree, I donated 46k merits before that contest ended and it didnt register. I also would want my merits back...
Matjong
US admin
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21
The reason it didn't get counted is because the systems for calculating the contests was down. This system has now be turned on again, and should show the right amount very soon (it will use the right time data still so the results should be correct).
kookookoo3210
US (MA) platinum
Am I spamming?
The reason it didn't get counted is because the systems for calculating the contests was down. This system has now be turned on again, and should show the right amount very soon (it will use the right time data still so the results should be correct).Matjong

Okay thank you, but if it will show the correct results, will my team be in the past contest? Because we donated before October 5th
dawsonxrobbins
US (NV) platinum
Total posts: 1062
all those merits we wasted :( hope this gets fixed soon
Spicin
IN platinum
Total posts: 1122
LOL I also want my merits back because I left 3 teams and I had already donated above 8000 merits :p
kookookoo3210
US (MA) platinum
Am I spamming?
LOL I also want my merits back because I left 3 teams and I had already donated above 8000 meritsSpicin

Unfortunately when you donate your merits to a team, you can't get them back

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom