More options
Points2Shop Forums » Bugs » What happened our merits donation?
Created: 2012-10-06 14:54:22
kookookoo3210
US (MA) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 272
Total Earnings: $349.72
The day before yesterday (before the update of the site) we donated 12000 merits. That came out fine and were on the "weekly contest" leaderboards because of that but then yesterday, after the update, my team members and i donated all of our merits (atleast 50000 and more) and it still says we donated 12000 merits and it messed up our whole plan of waiting till the very last day to donate :( Usually it updates the team merits around 5 minutes or even after you hit refresh

What happened?
agm1992
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5664
Date of Birth: 1992-12-01
Total Earnings: $2449.82
Same issue here, I have donated 77,000 merits to the previous team contest roughly 5 minutes before it ended. However the merits appear to have vanished, my team is not on the winners leaderboard (as it should be) nor is it listed on the current weekly contest (even though I had no intention of entering THIS months contest, I planned to win the contest just ended).

Right now I think I'll just wait for the winning leaderboard to get updated, even if it has to be done manually.
My Steam Profile
  • Worth: $4512 ($1217 with sales)
  • Games owned: 385
  • Games not played: 330 [i](86%)
  • Hours on record: 293.3h
kookookoo3210
US (MA) platinum
Am I spamming?
Same issue here, I have donated 77,000 merits to the previous team contest roughly 5 minutes before it ended. However the merits appear to have vanished, my team is not on the winners leaderboard (as it should be) nor is it listed on the current weekly contest (even though I had no intention of entering THIS months contest, I planned to win the contest just ended).

Right now I think I'll just wait for the winning leaderboard to get updated, even if it has to be done manually.agm1992

:confused: I really hope this gets fixed otherwise my teams 2 months of collecting merits will just go to waste

And yeah, our teams 50000+ merits were supposed to go to yesterdays contest, not this current one
rhyswestern97
UK elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1164
Total Earnings: $748.92
Saw this and the merit contest is blank, maybe it's to do with this: http://www.points2shop.com/contests
kookookoo3210
US (MA) platinum
Am I spamming?
Saw this and the merit contest is blank, maybe it's to do with this: http://www.points2shop.com/contestsrhyswestern97

Yep, it is to do with that :/ admins please look into this!

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom