More options
Points2Shop Forums » Discussion » Tracking Number?
Created: 2012-09-29 16:47:06
OddGoblin
US (FL) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 159
Total Earnings: $138.06
Heres my problem:
OddGoblin
US (FL) gold
Senior Poster
now when I finally received a tracking number, I click the link of the tracking number the admin sent me, and it says error url not found. and when I enter the tracking number on the USPS website it says that its not available through this site.
Tymist
US (PA) silver
Senior Poster
Total posts: 109
Date of Birth: 1998-12-02
Total Earnings: $18.18
Try waiting a little. This happened to me after a little time. I received my order.
daus26
US (WA) elite
Points2Helper
Total posts: 6966
Date of Birth: 1990-05-26
Total Earnings: $2802.18
now when I finally received a tracking number, I click the link of the tracking number the admin sent me, and it says error url not found. and when I enter the tracking number on the USPS website it says that its not available through this site.OddGoblin

You're not confusing UPS with USPS right? That's all I can think of. Personally, I have in the past so that's why it came up to mind lol.
OddGoblin
US (FL) gold
Senior Poster
You're not confusing UPS with USPS right? That's all I can think of. Personally, I have in the past so that's why it came up to mind lol.daus26

nahh the shipping was just being stupid lol. Like it just said the electronic shipping information was received and then that it arrived at the postal office, and nothing else in between. And then it was finally delivered today at 5 pm, and on the tracking it still says it hasnt been delivered. Lol, but at least I got the package, thanks guys :)

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom