More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » All the points i should have earned!
Created: 2012-09-16 20:35:37
Tobsterca
US (MD) platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 22
Date of Birth: 1985-03-15
Total Earnings: $149.47
Well i completed and downloaded some stuff for points but they were never added to my points.

hypercoaster93
US (NC) moderator
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2680
Total Earnings: $7743.75
Well I am just going to put 2 and 2 together, all of these screenshots include the team telling you that you are NOT claiming the offer. In order for a credit to be given you have to claim the offer, they are not going to magically appear, these are no peanut labs or video offers, you physically have to mark them as being completed. Please follow directions and pay attention to what the team is telling you, this did happen four times

*please post in the correct forum next time*
KalebTaylorX
UK silver
New Poster
Total posts: 9
Well I am just going to put 2 and 2 together, all of these screenshots include the team telling you that you are NOTclaiming the offer. In order for a credit to be given you have to claim the offer, they are not going to magically appear, these are no peanut labs or video offers, you physically have to mark them as being completed. Please follow directions and pay attention to what the team is telling you, this did happen four times

*please post in the correct forum next time*hypercoaster93

It says aswell ''This time we have automatically claimed the offer for you''
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3297.89
I've moved this to the offer discussion forum. Anything about offers goes here, not in support.

As for the original poster, ALL of the offers you've made a screenshot on appears on your profile as being approved for you. Make sure you've checked your balance history, and you will see there you've been approved for all of these. Go to the Account tab and click Points and Cash to see your history.
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom