More options
Points2Shop Forums » Discussion » Do Gift Card Codes Expire?
Created: 2012-09-05 19:51:18
EvolutionaryMishap
US diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 148
I have been wondering this as I have a couple I ordered from here sitting on my dresser. Do the gift cards from places such as GameStop ever expire that I would order from here or the emailed codes ever expire?
ImHumbled
US (VA) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 87
Total Earnings: $76.39
It all depends on the store. Find the store website, such as GameStop.com and pretend you're about to buy a gift card. They should have the terms and conditions and should say whether they expires. This applies for all gift cards, but I am pretty sure GameStop gift cards don't expire. Most retailers don't put expiration dates on them, but some might charge you if say, you don't use it for 12 months, they charge you a dollar every month until you use it. It's kind of dumb, but the retailers want you to spend their money. Honestly though, you should spend it ASAP. You can't beat the game unless you have it lol.
xdarkblazex
This post has been deleted.
Raylirts
US elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1009
well i know for a fact that amazon codes dont
OddGoblin
US (FL) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 159
Total Earnings: $138.06
Most codes do, but it takes a year or two until they actually expire, and sadly its not listed on the card so you would have to call the store. But, Im almost positive that amazon codes do not expire because its an online store.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom