More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » P2S Apps and ref making: brand NEW possibility!
1 2
Created: 2012-09-01 08:51:51
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10401
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $196.84
Since our latest update of both the Android as the iOS App members can now register through the P2S App. This opens a whole new world of ref making for all our members!

Here's how it goes:

1. Choose a friend, any friend will do!
2. Sit down next to your friend
3. Tell him how awesome P2S is!
4. Help him download the app and register. Don't forget to fill out the "referrer" field!
5. Help him complete his first offers/surveys and show him how easy it is!
6. Cash in the signup bonus up to $1.50!
7. Go to step 1. Choose another victim *ahem* friend and repeat!

With just a few easy steps, you can become king (or queen!) of your own referral empire!

EDIT: You can use the apps on your mobile device anywhere you want to: at home, at school, at the beach,.... :)
drevoir
US (IN) platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 74
Date of Birth: 1996-12-21
Total Earnings: $211.69
I love the app, and this update makes it so much better. Thanks!
"To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed."
fireburning231
US platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 16
i was hoping this was going to happen thanks p2s :)
Poke5
US (FL) gold
New Poster
Total posts: 11
Date of Birth: 1996-10-10
Total Earnings: $505.04
I wish this was done earlier since I tried to refer a friend and I did not get the referral despite him going on my link. This would have made it much easier.
phenix7280
UK legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 217
I'm curious how this can be policed...... I have three smartphones (2 android, 1 iOS) and an iPad. What would be stopping me (as an example - I wouldn't do this though) from registering multiple new accounts on the app just to get the referrer bonus and then forgetting those usernames ever existed?
DarkSaber
US elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2448
Total Earnings: $14515.83
I'm curious how this can be policed...... I have three smartphones (2 android, 1 iOS) and an iPad. What would be stopping me (as an example - I wouldn't do this though) from registering multiple new accounts on the app just to get the referrer bonus and then forgetting those usernames ever existed?phenix7280

This is why IP addresses were invented.
phenix7280
UK legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 217
This is why IP addresses were invented.DarkSaber

This I understand, but since the app doesn't care where you sign in from, and for example, having multiple 3g devices would mean different IP addresses. You don't need wi-fi to log in on the app. This is why I'm curious because it is entirely possible to have these devices on totally seperate IP addresses.
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Well, you can only order by logging in through desktop/laptop...

You'd have to use different addresses as well for those accounts.... it would become hard not to get caught :)
summus
BE silver
Junior Poster
Total posts: 58
imo the application is far from good.

and it looks cheap :l
I'm summus! that's latin for supreme.
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
imo the application is far from good.

and it looks cheap :lsummus

You can always make suggestions to make it better in the 'P2S Apps and API' section of this forum :)

1 2
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom