Created: 2009-06-11 14:58:18
justdoit2010
US (GA) admin
Why stop now?
Total posts: 776
Date of Birth: 1987-01-27
Total Earnings: $846.8
Hello Members!

Woah! We've been pretty busy lately. So busy that we needed more help! As you may be aware, tickets have had a little delay and we are working hard to get back on track. We have been looking for an extra team member to help with all the tickets that we receive daily. We searched high and low for a team member that could work with us, be friendly and helpful, and fit in with the current work load needed.

As a result, we would like to give a very warm welcome to CMW1612 to the team!! You have probably seen CMW on numerous ocassions through shoutbox or the forums. It was a very tough decission as there were lots of applications for the job, but we feel we have made a great choice and can't wait to start working with CMW!

CMW is the third person to join the team within the last month. We have also hired Sander who you won't see around the site; but is helping process our beloved UK members orders! Our other team member is Fieldinho. If you were one of the lucky members that got to meet fieldinho in shout, then you know he is here to help with our US orders in busy times! Sander and Fieldinho are great additions to the team and we are very proud to have them.

We also want to congratulate and welcome Agm1992 to the mods group!! Poor Agm didn't get a proper welcome when he first joined the ranks but we wanted to make sure that members were made aware of him as well! Agm is the first UK MOD!! He's been doing a great job all around the site and we really appreciate it.

If you see any of these new team members please make sure to welcome them aboard! We hope you're all as excited as we are with the new team members.

The Extra money network Team.
Chris265265
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1666
Date of Birth: 1993-09-26
Total Earnings: $2682.2
Congratz Cmw and AGM!
BlackBeer
US (IL) new
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 295
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $18.13
It only seemed like yesterday they were bronze levels ;P. They grow up so fast. Lol anyway gratz to all and thank you for helping out with Points2shop.
Need easy offers to do? http://www.points2shop.com/forum/topic/14418/msg/Topic-added/
gedney
UK diamond
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10144
i would like to say congratulations to cmw and also agm for being the first uk mod on p2s i hope you 2 guys get on really well and that you continue in the p2s way of upholding the standard that it has set
well done
bigred16
US (FL) new
Senior Poster
Total posts: 104
Date of Birth: 1991-09-05
Total Earnings: $4.75
congrats on making the team
Chrisc987
UK platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 226
Date of Birth: 1991-03-18
Total Earnings: $81.13
Well Done P2S for 200,000 members!
Gamer Tag: RogueChris 987 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/ironbolt/uk.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/ironbolt/plat-2.jpg
Jayman17
US (FL) platinum
Total posts: 1268
Date of Birth: 1995-04-15
Total Earnings: $532.22
Wow, 200,000 members, that's a lot, and Congrats Cmw1612 and Agm1992
90% Complete Of iPod Touch 8GB 2G
watuwant23
US platinum
Total posts: 1531
Total Earnings: $209.39
yeah got the message earlier so congratz :)
AndrewTroy
US (IL) gold
Total posts: 1040
Date of Birth: 1980-02-07
Total Earnings: $313.29
same day answer on one of my support tickets the site keeps getting better
Nate101
US (WI) platinum
Total posts: 1485
Date of Birth: 1990-11-06
Total Earnings: $130.86
Congrats agm AND Cmw! Good to see that the team is getting bigger and bigger :)

1 2 3 4
You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom