More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » READ THIS-An Awesome tip that will help help you get refferals
Created: 2012-08-28 06:23:08
salazaralex60
US (CA) gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 29
Total Earnings: $81.49
Do you want Refs? Well if you have Website or planning to make one soon keep reading. The Tip Im going to tell you about is about BackLinks. They are Links that drive traffic to your website and help you get better in the search results of search engines. So Basically you are going to put a link of your web address in your forum signature like i did. Basically every time you are talking in the forum that will be another BackLink and therefore helping you get on top of search results and eventually MORE visitors to your site.

How?

1.Go to Edit site preferences ---> Open this in another link

2.[URL =YOUR.WEBSITE.ADDRESS]FREE STUFF[/URL]
_____ ^ Without this space. Just Change YOUR.WEBSITE.ADDRESS to Your web Address

3.Submit

Hope this Helps you. And YAY I just got A Backlink
tshombe123
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 401
That's agaisnt the rules...
earplug115
US (NJ) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1507
Total Earnings: $1561.55
That's agaisnt the rules...tshombe123

I've seen plenty people with their ref sites as their signature, but i'm too lazy to bother to check
tshombe123
UK platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 401
I've seen plenty people with their ref sites as their signature, but i'm too lazy to bother to checkearplug115

Well, it's a dumb idea.
earplug115
US (NJ) diamond
Total posts: 1507
Total Earnings: $1561.55
Well, it's a dumb idea.tshombe123

Well, I don't know much on seo, but I think it actually is a pretty good one, but I'm not going to argue about it
Spicin
IN platinum
Total posts: 1122
well.. if u put ur referal as an ad on ADF then u can earn much much more then ever

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom