More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » Windows Phone App
1 2 3
Created: 2012-07-29 13:02:30
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
The windows app has been pulled from the windows marketplace until we can work out some bugs that appeared during testing. I will post a notice when it is available again.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
nyc775
US (NY) platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 29
Total Earnings: $258.63
so is the ios app half them offer still aint giving up the points and the notificaton is not working we neeed the notification thanks
Bronx_ny
ldpx3000
This post has been deleted.
ldpx3000
US moderator
so is the ios app half them offer still aint giving up the points and the notificaton is not working we neeed the notification thanksnyc775

As has been stated before, iOS notifications will be available in a future update.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
nyc775
US (NY) platinum
Used to the forums
As has been stated before, iOS notifications will be available in a future update.ldpx3000

ok thanks i didnt hear about it till now..
Bronx_ny
ldpx3000
US moderator
ok thanks i didnt hear about it till now..nyc775

No problem :) No attack on you or anything but a lot of people ask about notifications and we want to ensure that once they go in, they work right so that people get the right notifications and don't get turned off by the phone going off all the time for things like offers added to the site, etc.
nyc775
US (NY) platinum
Used to the forums
No problemNo attack on you or anything but a lot of people ask about notifications and we want to ensure that once they go in, they work right so that people get the right notifications and don't get turned off by the phone going off all the time for things like offers added to the site, etc.ldpx3000

I didn't take it as an attack I ain't mad lol but yeah so the wait for the notification begins...
Bronx_ny
Shadowpal
US gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 108
Total Earnings: $95.29
The windows app has been pulled from the windows marketplace until we can work out some bugs that appeared during testing. I will post a notice when it is available again.ldpx3000

This is really great to hear. :D I know you said that you'd post a notice once it is available again, but is there an ETA on the fixed app?
2010-11-09 16:09:28
ldpx3000
US moderator
Not at the moment no, I'll be sure to post info as soon as we know something more definitive
jaystarmoneyboy
US (GA) new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1980-03-03
Total Earnings: $0.43
Cool

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom