More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » p2s should introduce more earningg oppertunities for international users
Created: 2012-07-29 09:40:14
tutlecutleg36
PK new
New Poster
Total posts: 13
Date of Birth: 1996-06-11
Total Earnings: $1.25
p2s offers more oppertunities for uk and us users.as users throughout the world work here so p2s should also introduce more oprertunities for these users so that they work more and more
shahgi
jonah13
US (CA) bronze
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1985-06-21
Total Earnings: $3.69
Well I agree with you because we are trying to reach our goal by getting what we want and other people just get it as fast as they can and the people that don't they just have to keep earning more and more points and that isn't fair for us.
jonah13
This post has been deleted.
DarkSaber
US elite
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 2448
Total Earnings: $14432.74
It's not like p2s has something against international countries, its just that there are less (if none) offers available for countires outside the uk, ca, and us.
kkrulez64
US (FL) legend
Old Forum User
Total posts: 3874
Date of Birth: 1988-03-02
Total Earnings: $3196.14
Yeah because P2S doesn't try to give international users more offers already.

Getting tired of seeing these ridiculous "suggestions."
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3297.89
More offers for (Name of country) - The admins of points2shop try very hard to get as many offers as they can. The lack of offers for such countries is not because of the lack of effort, but because there aren't that many advertisers in such country. The suggestion to add more offers is not being ignored, it is just hard to get these offers

http://www.cashle.com/topic/27758/List-of-Suggestions-that-Wont-or-Cant-ever-happen-UPDATED-18072012/1

Make sure to read the sticky threads.
-

You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom