More options
Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Add a quantity counter to gift cards?
Created: 2012-07-25 23:09:31
youngquis
US legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 148
Total Earnings: $4794.53
I think there should be a quantity counter for the gift cards section when ordering. For example, if someone wanted a $100+ Walmart gift card, that person would have to add the gift card 10 times. It could take a little time for me to add the card 20 times because im trying to order a $200 Walmart gift card. Adding a counter would make things quicker and easier for everyone.

Poll: Would a counter be useful for our members?

Yes
No
Standings:

Want to make a poll too?? Click here.
weeksy
US (ME) moderator
Half way there
Total posts: 517
Date of Birth: 1970-05-05
Would make it easier and quicker..and save the shoutbox from 20 cards rolling through it.sounds good
lilneicybaby
US legend
Half way there
Total posts: 695
Date of Birth: 1990-04-18
Total Earnings: $1812.09
righteous idea :fat: it would save alot of time :fat:
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1885
yeah i agree it would help more and maybe a way to make the bot just mention it in one post and not 10 -_- would help alot
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3316.53
I agree, the gift cards could use a little more options when ordering (instead of having to add X amount of orders and commenting we want it on one card). The gift cards could be better organized too based on categories; Gamer Points, Stores, etc. Good suggestion. :) I hope they actually consider it.
-
Matjong
US admin
Total posts: 1624
Total Earnings: $1685.21
This is actually a fairly complicated suggestion due the way our system is setup. It would take us a lot of time to develop this, so I'm afraid it's not worth it.
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Total posts: 1885
This is actually a fairly complicated suggestion due the way our system is setup. It would take us a lot of time to develop this, so I'm afraid it's not worth it.Matjong

rly? :( isnt there another way then
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom