More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Easy 1200 point offer
Created: 2012-07-23 08:40:06
earplug115
US (NJ) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1507
Total Earnings: $1561.55
After reading my previous post over, I’ve decided to change in to be easier to follow.

You can earn an easy 1200 points for only 20 cents from your Paypal account by doing the Angie’s list offer from Trialpay. There are some prerequisites though. To do this offer, you must have a credit card linked to your Paypal account, which I don’t know if a lot of people do, but since I use to buy lots of stuff from Amazon and eBay. It was an easier way to pay for the stuff I got. Your card won’t be charged though if you follow the instructions. Also, depending on where you live, the price for the membership will vary, and I guess membership is the cheapest here in NJ because I hardly spend anything. But I doubt the membership price will be higher than the reward itself.

Step 1:
Go to trialpay.com and look for the Angie’s List offer, it’s on the second page if you sort the offers from highest to lowest paying.

Step 2:
Once you click on the offer, you will be prompted to make an account with Angie’s List by entering and email and making a password.

Step 3:
After that, you should see a screen where you can choose different amounts of memberships. In order to get the cheapest membership, choose the Angie's List Health & Wellness: Physicians, dentists, hospitals and more membership plan. Then, for membership term, select 1 year. Depending on where you live, you should get a price for the membership (I got $10.25)

Step 4:
Below all of that, you should see a box where you can enter a promotional code. Entering the code 10OFF (all caps) will discount $10 from the membership. You should now see a new price, but if it’s a little pricy, it can be discounted a little more.

Step 5:
Click on “Check out with Paypal”, and you should be sent to Paypal for checkout. This will discount an additional 20% from the already discounted price and you should see how much you have to spend. If it’s too expensive for you, don’t be obligated to pay for it, simply leave the page.

Step 6:
Log on to your Paypal account, and choose your preferred payment method. I’d recommend using your Paypal balance to avoid and credit card problems. To change your payment method, simply click “Change” next to your current one.

Step 7:
Confirm the payment, and you should receive your reward shortly after!

Hopefully you won’t have any complications, and feel free to post them below if you do. Also, since I have a little extra money on Paypal I won’t need, I’m willing to give 20 cents to those people who only have to spend that amount. Message me if you’re interested.

*Edit
I've noticed some members haven't been credited, but if you contact support by clicking the top right of the trialpay offer page, the issue should be resolved.
bluedre1222
US (IL) diamond
Junior Poster
Total posts: 95
Total Earnings: $1400.57
Thanks for the tip.. About to do this now
booincome
US (WI) new
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1971-06-02
Total Earnings: $17.58
Well my lowest membership was $12 plus a $5 activation fee. I did get the $10 off but still at $7 I don't think it is worth it. Not sure how you got it down to 20 cents.
MissaGoesMeow
US (CA) gold
Used to the forums
Total posts: 36
Total Earnings: $99.32
I am doing it right now with no problems. I'll sum up what I did (even though it's almost exactly what the OP posted. XD)

1. I selected the plan "Angie's List Health & Wellness: Physicians, dentists, hospitals and more"
2. I chose the 1 year term ($10.25)
3. Used the 10OFF promo code
4. I paid the balance of $0.25 because I don't have a paypal account.

I'm not going to quibble over an extra nickel. ^_^ Right now at least, we'll see just how thrifty I get when I need to start paying off student loans.

Edit: Hm, I haven't been credited my 1200 points yet. =/
bluedre1222
US (IL) diamond
Junior Poster
Total posts: 95
Total Earnings: $1400.57
Well my lowest membership was $12 plus a $5 activation fee. I did get the $10 off but still at $7 I don't think it is worth it. Not sure how you got it down to 20 cents.booincome

You sure you read the post all the way?
booincome
US (WI) new
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1971-06-02
Total Earnings: $17.58
After the Paypal 20% it only brought it down to $5.25. I am assuming you didn't have an activation fee on your signup but I do. I went through the whole process step by step but didn't check out.
jongx3
US (CA) diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 516
10OFF promo code only seems to take off 10 % of mine, i tried choosing the 1 year for $10.25 and it only got discounted to $9.23
WhiteAndBlack
US (CA) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 138
Date of Birth: 1990-01-01
Total Earnings: $1237.37
I tried but never saw the Angie's List Health & Wellness: Physicians, dentists, hospitals and more membership plan. When I put in my email and password to create an account and click continue I get taken a next page where it only shows if i want it monthly or annually and the cheapest is 12.00 for one year but the 10OFF only takes of 10%.
Yankees2009
US (NY) elite
Used to the forums
Total posts: 39
Total Earnings: $799.84
i dont know if its just me but i saw no where to put an promotional code anywhere? =/
earplug115
US (NJ) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1507
Total Earnings: $1561.55
I tried but never saw the Angie's List Health & Wellness: Physicians, dentists, hospitals and more membership plan. When I put in my email and password to create an account and click continue I get taken a next page where it only shows if i want it monthly or annually and the cheapest is 12.00 for one year but the 10OFF only takes of 10%.WhiteAndBlack

10OFF promo code only seems to take off 10 % of mine, i tried choosing the 1 year for $10.25 and it only got discounted to $9.23jongx3

Yeah, I just checked and it seems like the promo code expired in a way and now only offers 10% off instead of 10$. Sorry about that, but I'm actively searching for new promo codes. For now, the best one I could find is HALFOFFHOME, which cuts the price in half.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom