Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Survey Crediting Problem
Created: 2012-07-21 00:19:59
mzjd4life
US (CA) platinum
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1990-10-08
Total Earnings: $270.11
So I just completed a survey from usamp and once I was done with the survey, instead of takin me to the page that says I completed the offer it took me to a page that said I needed to login again. I put in my email and password but it just says the information is wrong. When I go back to the p2s website, it hasn't credited the points to my account. Has anyone else had this problem? Or know how to stop it from happening again?
cracksmell91
US (CA) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 68
Date of Birth: 1991-05-05
Total Earnings: $50.62
is it the 80 minute survey?
Come to the dark side, they said. We have cookies, they said. All lies!
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.44
When this happens, request your password be sent to you. It won't be the same log-in information as your P2S account. You'll get it in the email address from your P2S account though. You'll have to log in, and then you'll be brought to the regular uSamp page saying you completed it successfully. Since you didn't get to that page, I'll assume you're not going to get credited for that survey.

The password seems to change too, so you'll have to request it each time it happens.
-
mzjd4life
US (CA) platinum
My first post
Total posts: 4
Date of Birth: 1990-10-08
Total Earnings: $270.11
Oh ok. Thank you so much. Sucks I won't get the points. It was worth 100 points. And no it wasn't 80 minutes. It said it would only be like 20 minutes. But took me about 35-45 minutes because I had to stop for a few minutes to take care of my baby

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom