More options
Points2Shop Forums » Entertainment » Is the new Spiderman worth seeing ?
1 2 3 4 5
Created: 2012-07-17 13:37:09
TraitonUnoDosThres
US (OK) platinum
New Poster
Total posts: 14
Total Earnings: $124.68
I recently went to the movies and saw that they had a spiderman. The last one sucked , and i was wondering was this new one any good ? Please tell me because if its not i dont want to waste my time
-TraitonPeterson
agm1992
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5663
Date of Birth: 1992-12-01
Total Earnings: $2448.86
In my personal opinion this new Spiderman series is set to be much better than the previous series since it follows the comic book more closely (Spiderman has devices to shoot webs) and the origin story of how he became spiderman is alot more realistic and emotional. The other Spiderman series aimed to create a fun filled film with some good combat, but this new series focuses on strong story telling that will continue to the next spiderman film which is expected next year.

So I say WATCH IT! you will not regret it.
My Steam Profile
  • Worth: $4512 ($1217 with sales)
  • Games owned: 385
  • Games not played: 330 [i](86%)
  • Hours on record: 293.3h
earplug115
US (NJ) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1507
Total Earnings: $1561.45
I saw it and I'd definitively recommend it, it was a great movie :)
hobby1993
UK platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 46
Date of Birth: 1993-11-12
Total Earnings: $338.97
Yes, go watch it, the movie was brilliant
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Total posts: 1885
i think everyone had this question in mind but honestly after watching it the movie is good still parts reminded me of the other films like the doc talking to him self scene seems so much like goblin talking to him self in the other film :p

anyway this movie is funny yet still has some good action in it plus theres plans for another one :o
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
robisrob34
US (LA) platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 16
Date of Birth: 1977-10-06
Total Earnings: $75.8
Wow, I must be the only one who saw it and found it incomplete. Not as in there should be a sequel, but as in there were scenes in the beginning that after watching the whole movie, dont make sense because there never touched on again. Such as exactly what his father's work was about and things of that nature. Not saying it was bad, just lacking.
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Total posts: 1885
Wow, I must be the only one who saw it and found it incomplete. Not as in there should be a sequel, but as in there were scenes in the beginning that after watching the whole movie, dont make sense because there never touched on again. Such as exactly what his father's work was about and things of that nature. Not saying it was bad, just lacking.robisrob34

i kinda agree but i think what his father did is going to be mentioned in the next movie not sure if you saw that one last scene when the doc is in jail :p

i just feel like they didnt show more of when he was trying to get used to his powers and how he made the web and such or idk o.o
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
hazel143
PH new
Junior Poster
Total posts: 56
Date of Birth: 1996-05-09
Total Earnings: $2.67
i kinda agree but i think what his father did is going to be mentioned in the next movie not sure if you saw that one last scene when the doc is in jail

i just feel like they didnt show more of when he was trying to get used to his powers and how he made the web and such or idk o.oDarkninja

Yeah... Probably, Youre right! :D
Hahaha!
throthmatt
This post has been deleted.
tiuttintifa
This post has been deleted.

1 2 3 4 5
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom