Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » UK survey situation
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Created: 2012-07-15 09:05:36
alkaholic1987
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 67
Total Earnings: $1080.16
right survey situation update will also add this to main post on page 1. for a start the research projects are very frustrating it appears that now if you not in the first 10 people to complete you wont complete.what they keep doing is letting you take the entire survey then disqualify you on the end page.they shouldnt be allowed to keep getting away with this.

same again with opinion surveys and guy2c they let you complete 100% even entering the validation code at the end then a ''sorry you dont qualify'' message appears.there literally robbing us of points because i did the same survey as person x but they get credit and i didnt i've lost count the amount of times this happens.

and now a new problem.yes on top of all this there is another new 1.you know the difficult captcha code you enter before taking a surveyhead or router survey... well they appear at the end of opinion surveys and guy2c it appears.i got them both at the end of the survey i got congrats screen after but never got credit for either.now i am putting my foot down im no longer gona be allowed to be told by an admin oh this happens sometimes just try again no i am owed literally thousands of points through non credit.i know sometimes it might of been for some other reason but when i know i did it right like the 2 surveys today no i will be issuing a non credit request and i am gona get paid. i am well aware of what these sites entail and know the risks you sometimes take but this is daylight robbery and that i will not accept.
kaidenlogan
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 356
Date of Birth: 1981-05-26
Total Earnings: $2249.76
i see what you mean opinions not credited and guy2c gave me system maintenence what a waste of time
lomas1984
UK legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1075
Date of Birth: 1984-06-16
Total Earnings: $6172.06
just an update on surveyhead,

got it once yeasterday ( second time in 4 week) and now i have tried it today and got 2 closed surveys and then disqualified

i just wish it would redirect to the similar page as opinions like it use to .

can an admin explain to me why it doesnt redirect anymore please, it cant be that hard to fix can it?

thanks.
carl
2011-01-23 17:45:51
ThisAnvil
UK legend
Used to the forums
Total posts: 50
You're lucky lomas.

I still haven't been able to get any Surveyhead or Router.

Weird thing is today I just did OpinionSurvey and got the normal conrgatulations page, but it hasn't credited yet. That's VERY rare. That one normally approves lightning fast.
2010-11-14 05:52:57
kaidenlogan
UK legend
Am I spamming?
well ive been ripped by opinions/guy2c/and now pr1904 comon admin sort it please im sure thers somethin you can do
lomas1984
UK legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1075
Date of Birth: 1984-06-16
Total Earnings: $6172.06
that is weird pal. i did it about 2 hours ago and it approved normal, so did 2 cents.

i did notice a new code thing to put in at the end but it worked fine.

just wish surveyhead would be back to normal.
2011-01-23 17:45:51
kaidenlogan
UK legend
Am I spamming?
i had to enter 2 codes when i did that they said terminated sat ther for 30min aswell not good at all this
pauldnb
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 52
Date of Birth: 1981-08-15
Total Earnings: $730.75
opinion surveys for me i type in the code on last page and it wont let me mark as complete because the 75 points are already in my account.

as for guy2c well i got to congrats page but havent been credited yet, so will let you know whats happening with that.

and the research ones, a new survey was added which i completed and got no points for it yet.

its weird as the other site i use, all these work great.. its coming down to it now that im gonna just stick to that other site and just be exchanging amazon cards because way things are going never gonna save for anything just using P2S.
alkaholic1987
UK elite
Junior Poster
admin's chop chop! luck at the disharmony amongst us members... high level members at that look we got plats/elite/diamond and even legend members all saying the same thing. quick update on yesterday with the new captcha code's i come on today to see opinion credited eventually but guy2c did not.this is about the 6th time in the past 2 weeks guy2c has not credited me (4 days in a row last week) i have issued a non credit request for that amount of points going unpaid is quite frankly abysmal from the p2s hierarchy you should be fighting our cause like it was your own to those advertisers not asking for credit but demanding it.i thought the motto everybody spoke of who works here was were the best we strive to be the best etc etc. while that is looking like a bit of a mockery to be honest.i see you feel the need to send out sitewide messages regarding adding a new server updating a server etc. never mind that how about sending out a mass message to all uk members outlining whats happening and whats going to happen to ease some of our minds because until you do something like that you are just gona have thread after thread complaint after complaint its just snowballing when i 1st raised these issues i would get a couple responses at best now you see these threads are the most popular recent 1's getting hundreds of views and pages of comments.its in your hands p2s...
alkaholic1987
UK elite
Junior Poster
another update! im fully fuming tried my 1st daily of the day opinion surveys i had 4 check boxes so 4 surveys to take.the first 3 all said ups survey failed.i refreshed the page and each time it took me to a new survey i actually took 1 completed it it said click here to submit your answers i do it then again it comes up server error.i go back and now have no surveys to take! grrrr i swear to god im gona say some things i might regret if some1 doesnt do something!

*edit*
almost forgot to mention new reserach project survey added today for 100 points.hasnt credited me or anybody.another survey thats 2 out of 2 attempted today i've been ripped off on.lets see if i can get 3 out of 3 bravo p2s good job fantastic work

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom