Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » UK survey situation
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Created: 2012-07-15 09:05:36
alkaholic1987
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 67
Total Earnings: $1080.16
ok some surveys in particular have been mentioned in the forum before from me as well included but im putting up another thread for the reason that nothing is being done except from worsening the situation.ok lets look at the uk list of daily surveys in detail and you will see what i mean

surveyhead - reliable for some not for others some get a survey daily some get dq'd everyday.

opinion surveys - ok this is about the best and most consistent daily's there is but saying that still has issues like for me today i had to input 2 verification codes i got a success page albeit a slightly different 1 and i didn't get paid.

ssi - ok-ish but sometimes doesn't credit.i always see people in shout moaning about ssi

giveusyour2cents - ok this along with opinion was the most consistent daily but again still had issues like for example last week i completed it 4 days in a row in chrome(where i'd always done it) and didn't get credited once then tried it in firefox and got credited so obviously a new issue but left me 4 daily's down and a shed load of points.and to top it off it now appears it is no more as its been removed from the daily list.

lab42 - this 1 really annoys me its a fake daily.i did say before that once you complete it once you will never get another survey from them and that is exactly the case it hasn't credited any1 in over a week so it need removing asap.

samplicio - again quite annoys me this 1 its very sensitive in there surveys you only need 1 slightly indifferent answer and your chucked from the survey.its also quite hard to even get into 1.hence why its only getting completed 5-6 times a day.but that is an improvement i suppose because when it first arrived it was only approving once or twice daily but still not good enough.

pr surveys - these 2 surveys are utterly ridiculous to the point people actually choose not to take it.yes a daily but they think no thanks i'll stay clear.that tells you how bad it is i still do them but that's because im crazy.they sometimes approve but if they do im talking 4/5/6 sometimes even 7 days to approve and sometimes they don't at all.

most people will be lucky to get more than 2 credited daily's a day apart from the lucky few that get most surveys it can be proven in daily survey comps the numbers are very poor in terms of whats possible and whats actually achieved.but listen p2s staff admins/mods even appealing directly to matjong and littlerose... sort this issue out1 its not just me every uk member is talking of this to there friends in im in the shoutbox but nobody seems to be listening.for a start i never get an admins response from subjects like this when really i feel it in your line of duty to inform your large database of uk members of whats going on and whats going to be done about it.and it was threatened by some people before and its actually coming to fruition now and that is quite simply people are leaving your site because of this.im talking high level members too im constantly bombarded with messages telling me of other sites to join where they are more reliable.i would genuinely like to stay here but i may have to reconsider if im not even gonna be addressed?please for all our sakes remove the deadwood surveys pr surveys,lab42 work on reliability issues on opinion,ssi,samplicio and surveyhead and bring back guy2c no doubt.and obviously if you do remove at least lab42 can you bring in something reliable.if your struggling to find reliable survey hosters im sure me or some other members could easily point you in the direction of some

*UPDATES*

GUY2C back up and running.still major problems but at least its back

Research Project Surveys - for a start the research projects are very frustrating it appears that now if you not in the first 10 people to complete you wont complete.what they keep doing is letting you take the entire survey then disqualify you on the end page.they shouldnt be allowed to keep getting away with this.

Opinion Surveys & Guy2c - they let you complete 100% even entering the validation code at the end then a ''sorry you dont qualify'' message appears.there literally robbing us of points because i did the same survey as person x but they get credit and i didnt i've lost count the amount of times this happens. this is also the reason hardly anybody gets any surveys because you could complete 2 or 3 before you actually get credit so all your tickboxes are gone.so you go to another survey provider pr surveys/ssi/opinion surveys/guy2c are all linked so when you lose a tickbox on 1 provider you lose it on all others too hence why if you complete 1 or 2 then go to another provider you will 95% of the time get a sorry we have no surveys for you to take message.ridiculous

Opinion Surveys & Guy2c (again) and now a new problem.yes on top of all this there is another new 1.you know the difficult captcha code you enter before taking a surveyhead or router survey... well they appear at the end of opinion surveys and guy2c it appears.i got them both at the end of the survey i got congrats screen after but never got credit for either.now i am putting my foot down im no longer gona be allowed to be told by an admin oh this happens sometimes just try again no i am owed literally thousands of points through non credit.i know sometimes it might of been for some other reason but when i know i did it right like the 2 surveys today no i will be issuing a non credit request and i am gona get paid. i am well aware of what these sites entail and know the risks you sometimes take but this is daylight robbery and that i will not accept.

also just happened in trialpay surveys.did opinion surveys for 72 points completed got same captcha and again no credit.you owe me 213 points so far today (19/7/12)
MrInsanity
UK legend
Junior Poster
Total posts: 68
Total Earnings: $2295.35
I have some suggestions of what could be added to replace GUY2C, such as Dumpee Dailies Or IDZ, and it was mentioned before that they are the same as opinion surveys but even though that is true, I believe that GUY2C was also the same as Opinion surveys, and seeing as we have now lost one of our most consistent surveys, I think that there should be a possibility of these being added, 1 or the other if not both.

Thanks
LCoMagiikZ
UK elite
Used to the forums
Total posts: 34
Date of Birth: 1997-11-21
Total Earnings: $564.3
PR surveys are fine for me, they just take a long time to approve though. Lab42 definitely needs to go out and GetYour2Cents needs to return. But I mostly agree with you.
Lads on tour
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10398
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $196.76
This is an interesting overview for all UK members, thanks for spending some time on this alkaholic1987!
alkaholic1987
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 67
Total Earnings: $1080.16
This is an interesting overview for all UK members, thanks for spending some time on this alkaholic1987!Stijn1234

hey stijn1234 i appreciate you appreciating me! if that makes any sense lol just hope it gets sorted eventually :)
lomas1984
UK legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1075
Date of Birth: 1984-06-16
Total Earnings: $6172.06
i hear u alkaholic pal.

take yesterday as an example. surveyhead and router disqualify me (only had them surveys once in 4 week)

then i got a survey at opinions

then 2 cents had dissapeared

i then got a survey at pr1904. but that wont approve till monday or tuesday, maybe later.

then ssi and pr1980 had ran out of surveys

as for lab42 i have never got a survey out of them

and sampilicio is rubbish. ive had that survey 3 times since it appeared.

so to sum up i got 2 whole surveys.

the main problem is the redirecting issue with surveyhead and router.

like i said in the other posts on the same matter, could an admin find out why it doesnt redirect anymore, and then they would be a lot of happy members.
4 weeks is a long time to get this issue sorted.

its never being this bad for daileys in all the time ive being a member.
i love points2shop but im spending less and less time here and thats saddening,
with daileys being the best for earning, if they dont work then i dont bother trying to earn anymore

please could an admin look into this please. then possibly make a post on here saying whats happening. if i new it was atleast getting looked at, that would help a lot.

thanks.
carl
2011-01-23 17:45:51
lomas1984
UK legend
I have some suggestions of what could be added to replace GUY2C, such as Dumpee Dailies Or IDZ, and it was mentioned before that they are the same as opinion surveys but even though that is true, I believe that GUY2C was also the same as Opinion surveys, and seeing as we have now lost one of our most consistent surveys, I think that there should be a possibility of these being added, 1 or the other if not both.

ThanksMrInsanity

u still seem to do the best out of all us uk members. u was 12 surveys infront of everyone else in the last comp. thats not a level playing field to me.
MrInsanity
UK legend
Junior Poster
u still seem to do the best out of all us uk members. u was 12 surveys infront of everyone else in the last comp. thats not a level playing field to me.lomas1984

.... Its not like everyone doesn't get the same amount of surveys as I do.. I'm not entirely sure what your suggestion but it doesn't seem very friendly. I've managed to complete surveys when others can't, just because A few UK members are having troubles doesn't mean every UK member can complete any. I was trying to improve the situation by suggesting admins should try and add more, some people choose to say surveys have run out... they never do, unless they wouldn't make a money.. it works exactly the same as an economy, just because 1 business is losing money doesn't mean the whole country suffers. The filed is EQUAL and GOLD+ member has the same opportunity.. keeping trying rather than flaming mate.
MrInsanity
UK legend
Junior Poster
As rude as that may have sounded, I have now hard intentions, but I'm not going to start an apologize for winning.. or being able to complete surveys.
lomas1984
UK legend
all im saying is you were 12 surveys infront because u get surveyhead nearly everyday and no one else does, thats all.

since its stopped redirecting surveyhead the only way to get a survey is to somehow be able to get these closed surveys which everybody is seeing when they try surveyhead.

so either u are somehow doing the same surveys over and over or u are the only uk member to keep getting brand new surveys from surveyhead.

the contests use to be a good battle for top, but u got admit, no one can keep up with u on the comps.

and its not just a few uk members that are having this surveyhead problem, theys quite a few of us.

if this redirecting issue was sorted then maybe we could try keep up with u, but until then u will win every completion and survey comp, and i dont think thats fair at all

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom