More options
Created: 2012-07-07 16:51:45
adriax70
UK diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 135
Date of Birth: 1970-04-25
Total Earnings: $1795.55
On Saturday the 7th july, usamp hosted a 50 point survey. It was a beta test for the upcoming ITV player. Now, I completed this survey along with many others and found that what normally should happen, didn't...I have no problems with usamp at all..sometimes they can be more generous than any of the other survey hosts, but on this particular occasion, more so the fact that ITV player is more relevant to us uk user, i felt generally robbed. Like somebody had walked into my house picked up my xbox 360 and walked out of the flat "robbed".
Anyway hopefully there will be one of those great admin fellas checkin this post out and get onto them usamp to find out why Adriax70 feels he has had his pants down with this survey..

Poll: did you have the same problem with the ITV player survey?

yes
no
Standings:

Want to make a poll too?? Click here.
maryr1975
UK legend
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 414
Date of Birth: 1975-05-23
Total Earnings: $4500.18
I did this survey also on saturday but got the wrong landing page it was the one were it say congratulations in 3 or 4 different languages and didnt get the points for doing the offer
numskull
UK gold
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1980-06-14
Total Earnings: $891.27
i had the same problem, completed it all, got congratulations message n that was it, no points and offer isnt pending or approved. on a lighter note adriax, how would some walk into your house, pick up your 360 then walk out the flat???? lol proper robbed he feels like they took his entire upstairs.
numskull
UK gold
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Date of Birth: 1980-06-14
Total Earnings: $891.27
mary how do u mean by "wrong landing page"? i had that screen with few different languages too but i never seen that screen before
adriax70
UK diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 135
Date of Birth: 1970-04-25
Total Earnings: $1795.55
I did this survey also on saturday but got the wrong landing page it was the one were it say congratulations in 3 or 4 different languages and didnt get the points for doing the offermaryr1975

thats the landing page I got too..We get these in the panel surveys..
qwerty123572
UK platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 530
Total Earnings: $336.05
I also have not been credited for this survey.
Also, the Research Project: Consumer Electronics has not credited
Right at the end of the survey, after answering all the questions, I got a 404 not found

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom