More options
Created: 2012-07-04 17:36:33
adriax70
UK diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 135
Date of Birth: 1970-04-25
Total Earnings: $1795.55
Yet more surveys woo's..I dont know how other people are in this situation, but i have just checked my panel survey completion against payout and from 27th june PR1904 Panel - Daily Survey - UK has not paid a dime to me..and I am losing interest in them...I don't mind the fact that normally they can take a week or so to credit but with the way surveys have been lately a sense of feeling cheated seems to have loomed over me..even pr 1980 have been unpaid for the last 3 days..I don't want to seem like I am moaning..and yet another uk member whinning about not being paid but I did the what was expected of me..
Also, as most of the members are aware, this does make an impact on the competition side of things. each survey we complete and get paid there and then for gains a completion point in the DailySurvey Completion Contest and the Completion Contest UK.. so when Panel surveys decide that are going to pay up, more often 2-3 come through at once...I have noticed that we only get the one point added on the contests.. maybe I am just being stupid but its a point that I thought I would raise..
Anyway thats my moan of the day out of the way..
Hope we can get some idea's about what happening with panel...
Also, Happy July 4th to all my American Friends

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom