More options
1 2 3
Created: 2012-07-03 05:50:35
alkaholic1987
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 67
Total Earnings: $1080.16
oh dear seems the uk exodus has began already... admins i really hope your taking note on this 1 if us more established p2s users are switching sites that should tell you how much of a serious issue this has become.im sure the uk can be very profitable for the site still so give us something back in return for our hard work an patience? just imagine all the other people who are yet to see this i wonder what they will have to say
MrInsanity
UK legend
Junior Poster
Total posts: 68
Total Earnings: $2295.35
I'm not going to lie and say that the surveys are easy, because quite frankly they are not, and yes sometimes survey head will disqualify you quite often from time to time, and recently is been a pain in the backside to try and complete it, but its not impossible it just takes determination. Its the way you approach it, im not going to say the newbie clear cookies but you will be surprised have VERY effective it is, you just need to find out what works best for you. I agree with you and will say that the site needs WAY more daily surveys for the UK, but I posted about this and I was told that there were constantly looking for more, but tbh there are sites with much more dailes, and for a couple of days I did in fact switch myself, so yes we defo need more. But still if you cant get a survey just try again later, they only 2 pointless dailes we have are Lab42 and Samplicio, which in my opinion are just a waste of time
icicle
UK diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 188
Date of Birth: 1967-04-27
Total Earnings: $1755.43
Its disqualifies me right away been doing it for weeks, no questions just instant dq. I got opinions earlier and 2 cents :) being honest I can't be bothered to keep trying countless times maybe i'm just more lazy than some people or just don't have as much patience. I try a few times if it doesn't work I wait till next day or for a few days then try again. As for clearing cookies I think we all do that, including the new emails but I don't see what other way there is to approach it when you get instant disqualifaction.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
Its disqualifies me right away been doing it for weeks, no questions just instant dq. I got opinions earlier and 2 centsbeing honest I can't be bothered to keep trying countless times maybe i'm just more lazy than some people or just don't have as much patience. I try a few times if it doesn't work I wait till next day or for a few days then try again. As for clearing cookies I think we all do that, including the new emails but I don't see what other way there is to approach it when you get instant disqualifaction.icicle

Do you ever get this screen?
pauldnb
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 52
Date of Birth: 1981-08-15
Total Earnings: $730.75
the screen i get is just writing still inside of points2shop saying you have been disqualified.
MrInsanity
UK legend
Junior Poster
Total posts: 68
Total Earnings: $2295.35
Do you ever get this screen?Shelbinator

You do realise if you get that screen you can just press back and try another survey, that means you have already completed that survey on that particular browser.
icicle
UK diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 188
Date of Birth: 1967-04-27
Total Earnings: $1755.43
Do you ever get this screen?shelbinator

I have had that screen in the past but not recently, now I just get the points2shop screen saying disqualified.
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5028
You do realise if you get that screen you can just press back and try another survey, that means you have already completed that survey on that particular browser.MrInsanity

I do that, but I am getting it on all my stuff, even when I do that.
stephenbaldwin
This post has been deleted.
SolveMyMaze
UK diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 483
Date of Birth: 1989-02-12
Total Earnings: $1765.54
The site is dive bombing for UK survey users. The other site I use with the same surveys (with a better reward price) approve instantly, and there's never any issue of not having surveys available. I only use P2S now after I've done the surveys first on the other site.

1 2 3
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom