More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » How do I get Paypal cash? (Resolved)
Created: 2012-06-30 15:32:38
vishespuppy
US new
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Total Earnings: $8.68
I remember reading somewhere that i can transfer points or something to my Paypal. I was wondering how i can do this.
jongx3
US (CA) diamond
Half way there
Total posts: 516
Points can't be exchanged to cash on here, only cash earned here can be turned into points. Points can only be used on purchasing stuff from the reward gallery which basically is stuff from amazon.com, low cost rewards, and gift cards. If you have earned cash here then you can withdraw to Paypal, Alertpay, Check, Amazon GC, Liberty Reserve, E-gold, and some gift certificates. To earn cash you can complete cash offers on cashle.com using the same account from points2shop.com, complete tasks, Daily Surveys, Refer people, or win some contest. To help you find Cash only offers on cashle look under the Offer Search bar for example on The All free offer page and under "Show" change it from all to cash only.
hgm1998
US platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 551
Total Earnings: $235.48
I remember reading somewhere that i can transfer points or something to my Paypal. I was wondering how i can do this.vishespuppy

you can't do points but you can do it with cash hover over spend points and click withdraw and go find paypal in the list and type in how much you want to transfer to your paypal and then enter your paypal info and this can only happen with cash! not points! and there is no way to turn points into cash but you can turn cash into points!

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom