Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Im not getting my points
Created: 2012-06-30 11:55:10
codename5598
LB new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1991-05-05
Total Earnings: $-0.01
Im doin one of the search for the hotel in wego i searched and it finished loading but it keeps sayin at the top "not completed yet plz help thank you(btw i searched a bunch of times cleared my cookies checked if they are working blblabla)
machiavellidesmond
IN platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 462
Date of Birth: 1985-03-28
Total Earnings: $830.7
retry with different email id , or just send in a ticket to report missing points.
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10401
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $196.84
Unfortunately not all offers complete. Delete your cookies and use fresh emailaddresses regularly to increase your approval rate :)
hgm1998
US platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 551
Total Earnings: $235.48
retry with different email id , or just send in a ticket to report missing points.machiavellidesmond

the support tickets won't do much I'm missing 50 cash and 75 points they just say that change your browser delete cookies and something about AOL I'm sad I'm missing the points
qwerty123572
UK platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 530
Total Earnings: $336.05
Im doin one of the search for the hotel in wego i searched and it finished loading but it keeps sayin at the top "not completed yet plz help thank you(btw i searched a bunch of times cleared my cookies checked if they are working blblabla)codename5598

This can be annoying when it says 'Not yet Completed' but this happened to me and it still approved.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom