More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » Surveyhead closed surveys + UK troubles.
1 2
Created: 2012-06-27 09:48:42
ThisAnvil
UK legend
Used to the forums
Total posts: 50
Anyone else still get this?

I don't have any USamp surveys either!
2010-11-14 05:52:57
adriax70
UK diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 135
Date of Birth: 1970-04-25
Total Earnings: $1795.55
Clear your cache and cookies and you can acctualy retry.CrEaTiOnE

I have tried this and still does not work...Maybe its something to do with my cookies not clearing...
ThisAnvil
UK legend
Used to the forums
I've tried on Chrome and firefox. I've tried clearing cache, cookies, using ccleaner. It's definately their end.
lomas1984
UK legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1075
Date of Birth: 1984-06-16
Total Earnings: $6172.06
i got surveyhead today. but theres a research project survey for 150 points which i couldnt do because it was the same survey as the one on surveyhead.

then i tried router and got the usual disqualified.

so to some up i got surveyhead for the first time in 3 week.

but with me not getting anything on router i think this is going to be a one off. i bet i dont get surveyhead tommorrow. ( al bet a 5er on it lol).

but in the mean time the monthly comps are not fair when it looks like only one uk member can get surveyhead and router almost everyday, day in day out.

please could this survey issue be looked into. id love to have a fair comp like the good old days.

thanks.
carl
2011-01-23 17:45:51
DevilKitty
US (NY) legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 107
Total Earnings: $6278.4
Sadly its not an issue at all. Its just the cold and hard fact that there arent many available surveys from surveyhead and router for you lately. Whosoever is managing to get them each day is just quite fortunate and has more surveys open to them than you do. Thats not to say that wont change though. A dry period of surveys ends eventually.
ThisAnvil
UK legend
Used to the forums
I don't think that's the case at all DevilKitty, Surveyhead normally has the same list of surveys available as opinion surveys, 1904 survey and others, none of those are having problems.

Surveyhead still disqualifies me before it takes me to the page where you type in your information.
lomas1984
UK legend
the only thing that is wrong with surveyhead and router kitty is after the usual closed surveys ( which u can get everyday if u have 2 pc, which i dont, and it sounds like cheating to me.)

is it should redirect to the similar page as opinions and 2 cents which i mentioned a couple of posts back.

then i can do a survey there.

so if the admin could find out why surveyhead is not redirecting after closed surveys, then this problem would not be an issue anymore.

its getting to the point now after 4 week of trying surveyhead (and only getting it once)

its beginning to be an offer which i cant be bothered to try, and thats not good.

please look into the redirecting issue please.

thanks.
carl
DevilKitty
US (NY) legend
Senior Poster
Total posts: 107
Total Earnings: $6278.4
I don't think that's the case at all DevilKitty, Surveyhead normally has the same list of surveys available as opinion surveys, 1904 survey and others, none of those are having problems.

Surveyhead still disqualifies me before it takes me to the page where you type in your information.ThisAnvil

Basically what I'm saying is that there are little to no surveys available to you by the time you get around to it. You say that surveyhead has the same surveys list as opinion surveys and giveusyour2cents. Keep in mind that if you complete those surveys prior to attempting surveyhead and complete them, then chances are that surveyhead will have no more left for you. Whatever the case, if its disqualifying you immediately, then there isnt much that can be done. Its something you'll have to wait out. Its only giving me a few chances before shutting me down with the disqualification page as well lately. Just briefly keep checking back on it from time to time. It may surprise you. There are many other daily surveys now so keep completing those in the meantime.

the only thing that is wrong with surveyhead and router kitty is after the usual closed surveys ( which u can get everyday if u have 2 pc, which i dont, and it sounds like cheating to me.)

is it should redirect to the similar page as opinions and 2 cents which i mentioned a couple of posts back.

then i can do a survey there.

so if the admin could find out why surveyhead is not redirecting after closed surveys, then this problem would not be an issue anymore.

its getting to the point now after 4 week of trying surveyhead (and only getting it once)

its beginning to be an offer which i cant be bothered to try, and thats not good.

please look into the redirecting issue please.

thanks.
carllomas1984

Four weeks is a long time for you be getting that from surveyhead, Lomas. If i'm having trouble with it, the longest it usually takes is maybe up to a week until I can get it. If you feel very strongly about the matter being looked into, send in a ticket and see what an admin can tell you. You might not like the answer though since you may get a response similar to what I said :/ I dont think its a technical issue thats causing this, but a support ticket can probably shed more light on it.
lomas1984
UK legend
i have sent a ticket in and admin said they having troubles with surveyhead and it was getting looked in to. but that has being a while now.

like i say all that need to be sorted is the redirecting to the similar page to opinions, thats it.

i try surveyhead first out of all the daileys and if it redirected me to the similar page as opinions then i know i would get a survey because there is always plenty of surveys there to do.

and i know there is plenty more to do but im still 2 offers down (surveyhaed and router) and 1 doller 60 down everyday in the monthly comps and weekly comps. so now i only aim for top 3 in the comps because how can i win or try to win if i cant get the same as other members who seem to get surveyhead with no problems all the time.

u can understand my frustrations kitty

if that redirecting issue was fixed i can garantee i would get surveyhead and router most days without a problem.

1 month and surveyhead once and router once is really bad and it has never being this bad before.

also check this comp and u will see what im on about
DailySurvey Completion Contest UK #49 Leaders
DACREEPER
UK new
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: Unknown
Total Earnings: $-0.5
Same here, no opinion survey route either -.-iTzBi1b0

????????????/

1 2