More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » links for surveys etc that dont work
Created: 2012-06-24 09:39:03
laurawel87
UK platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 25
is there a way to report a link if it does not work there has been a few that say no page found and so on. if not i think there should be.
chevybow
US (CT) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1496
Date of Birth: 1996-11-04
Total Earnings: $1266.87
For offers? Theres a report offer button at the top right. Its a yellow triangle thingy if i remember correctly :p It redirects you to a support ticket so you can explain the issue with the offer.
laurawel87
UK platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 25
it is not there on these ones its on the peanut lab part just white boxes you click to do now and then it takes you to the website no error button
hebby2012
UK legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1260
Total Earnings: $2459.13
it is not there on these ones its on the peanut lab part just white boxes you click to do now and then it takes you to the website no error buttonlaurawel87

PeanutLabs is a external offer wall so you need to contact peanutlabs directly. You can contact them here http://www1.peanutlabs.com/contact/ or you can submit a support ticket letting points2shop know and they may contact them to notify them of the issues.
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.94
I've moved your thread to Offer Discussion since you can already report offers in any category. hebby gave you the link to peanutlabs. If it's an external offer, contact their support and not P2S's. Points2shop can't help with problems with offers in an external offer category because they don't control them.
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom