More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Apps & API » Radium One Offers (P2S Android App)
Created: 2012-06-18 23:58:03
ldpx3000
US moderator
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1117
Hi All! Recently there have been people reporting that the Radium One offer wall on the P2S Android app. Usually this included a force close of the app all together.

I am happy to report that after contacting the advertiser about the issue, they have found the problem and remedied the situation. This means that all users should now find Radium One back up and running again and ready for you earn points with!

Please let me know if you continue to experience issues with this particular advertiser.
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
luckshower
US (NY) platinum
Getting Chatty
Total posts: 23
Date of Birth: 1990-05-05
Total Earnings: $108.98
Hey, I am still having issues with Radium One in the app pertaining to the force close bug.
ldpx3000
US moderator
Ok, I will let them know that there are still some users experiencing issues
'Build a better idiot proof system and the universe will build a better idiot...'
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5025
On SponsorPay it comes up with "BAD REQUEST your browser sent a request that this server could not understand" Is this happening for everyone or just for me? :)
ldpx3000
US moderator
On SponsorPay it comes up with "BAD REQUEST your browser sent a request that this server could not understand" Is this happening for everyone or just for me?shelbinator

Is it saying this as soon as you click the Sponsorpay button or after you click an offer?
shelbinator
UK moderator
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5025
Is it saying this as soon as you click the Sponsorpay button or after you click an offer?ldpx3000

As soon as I click on the sponsor pay button, it doesn't even come up with offers :(

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom