More options
Points2Shop Forums » Bugs » Sponsorpay Videos
Created: 2012-06-18 10:43:05
alkaholic1987
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 67
Total Earnings: $1080.16
ok for the past 2 days i havent been able to do any sponsorpay videos because it keeps loading up the same video that doesnt work.its the mars adverts where u have 3 to pick from it quickly shows u the 3 boxes before promptly dissapearing and doing nothing.i've kept the page up for 10 minutes in case you had to wait but no nothing changed and no matter what you do in any browser it stays the same.needs fixing asap please.restore some faith in me p2s employees because all bugs i report dont get fixed.maybe you could try on this 1
danielle30
UK elite
My first post
Total posts: 2
same here havent been able to play mine either :(
Slon2009
UK gold
My first post
Total posts: 2
Date of Birth: 1979-10-04
Total Earnings: $112.19
Its the same for me... tried every browser that available to me (IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox). So.....
+1
icicle
UK diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 188
Date of Birth: 1967-04-27
Total Earnings: $1755.43
Same thing happens to me, getting impossible to earn on here now as the daily surveys are becoming a joke completed two of them and no credit.
alkaholic1987
UK elite
Junior Poster
Total posts: 67
Total Earnings: $1080.16
frustrating isnt it people! and icicle your right broken surveys so no decent points now we have unreliable videos! i've managed to earn ''on a supposedly good day of the week'' 24 points from videos...and no other offers either work or credit and thats it what a joke i've earnt from offers maybe $30 in a month.yet in my first 3 months i was earning $100+ a month tut tut p2s sort it out or theres gona be a mass boycott going on
justdoit2010
US (NY) admin
Why stop now?
Total posts: 776
Date of Birth: 2001-04-01
Total Earnings: $851.96
Thanks for letting us know. I will ask Sponsorpay to look into this issue.
ebrahimjordan
This post has been deleted.
ebrahimjordan
This post has been deleted.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom