More options
Created: 2012-06-17 21:09:59
saidjamal
UK platinum
New Poster
Total posts: 8
Hey guys Well in this thread i want to ask if you can change your name or it should be added.

So there should be a way to change your name right in every game i see you could change your name but not on this one. I don't mean real name i mean like username which mines is saidjamal.

I think it'll be helpful if you were allowed to change your username, Like sometimes i do offers and stuff i see my name pop up on shoutbox "said" it picks up my name. So i think there asking me which there not...

So all i wanted to ask was to add a way to change your name, Please.

Thanks.
chevybow
US (CT) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1496
Date of Birth: 1996-11-04
Total Earnings: $1266.87
You cant change your username because it would cause conflict with the advertisers.
saidjamal
UK platinum
New Poster
Total posts: 8
Oh :(
hebby2012
UK legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1260
Total Earnings: $2459.35
Hey guys Well in this thread i want to ask if you can change your name or it should be added.

So there should be a way to change your name right in every game i see you could change your name but not on this one. I don't mean real name i mean like username which mines is saidjamal.

I think it'll be helpful if you were allowed to change your username, Like sometimes i do offers and stuff i see my name pop up on shoutbox "said" it picks up my name. So i think there asking me which there not...

So all i wanted to ask was to add a way to change your name, Please.

Thanks.saidjamal

Possibility of changing your username been added is never going to happen - Simply isn't possible due to technical limitations

see this thread http://www.points2shop.com/topic/27758/List-of-Suggestions-that-Wont-or-Cant-ever-happen-UPDATED-02032012/1

You are not logged in. This topic is locked and no new replies can be posted.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom