More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » my first referral site, is it good?
Created: 2012-06-02 18:05:37
hollieangel90
AU gold
My first post
Total posts: 1
Date of Birth: 1990-04-14
Total Earnings: $59.28
Here it is :) hope you guys like it :)

http://earnpointsforfreerewards.webs.com/
Spikes007
This post has been deleted.
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10400
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $196.84
It looks good but I'm afraid there's too much text.

Most people don't like reading a lot before they can do something..... :)
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1299
Date of Birth: 1995-09-05
Total Earnings: $380.12
Honestly... and I mean no offense at all by anything I say..

It really needs a lot of work. In fact I suggest completely deleting the site and go out and learn some SEO/Site Design and then come back and re-try. You have your foot in the door by at least knowing how to create a website, but you need a lot of work.

You should also learn how to write unique quality articles as well, especially sales pitches. It will really help in the future when you are working on increasing your conversion rates.

I recommend reading Jacob's Ultimate Referral guide for a good base structured idea of how referring works, then build on that by using Google to learn more about SEO and everything else I mentioned.

I wish you the best of luck!
Exar
UK platinum
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
Honestly... and I mean no offense at all by anything I say..

It really needs a lot of work. In fact I suggest completely deleting the site and go out and learn some SEO/Site Design and then come back and re-try. You have your foot in the door by at least knowing how to create a website, but you need a lot of work.

You should also learn how to write unique quality articles as well, especially sales pitches. It will really help in the future when you are working on increasing your conversion rates.

I recommend reading Jacob's Ultimate Referral guide for a good base structured idea of how referring works, then build on that by using Google to learn more about SEO and everything else I mentioned.

I wish you the best of luck!xXShaddowTXx

Harsh words though very true. No mention of my SEO guide shaddow (disappointed in you:p)

~Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Harsh words though very true. No mention of my SEO guide shaddow (disappointed in you)

~ExarExar

HA HA! I would, but I also assume that he would have already read it seeing as it is still on the front page. Though I do link to it quite often.

Bet yes Exar is right, when you first get started with SEO read Exar's SEO Breakdown. It may not be the best SEO guide but it does cover a lot of ground and will set you on the right path to learning more about SEO.
Exar
UK platinum
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
....It may not be the best SEO guide but it does cover a lot of ground and will set you on the right path to learning more about SEO.xXShaddowTXx

:o lol I wouldn't give it all away. That would be making ti harder for me.

~Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
lol I wouldn't give it all away. That would be making ti harder for me.

~ExarExar

LOL! I wouldn't want you to. In fact, if you did... I'd.. I'd... I'd.. I'd weep! Lol.

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom