Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Final reff site example
Created: 2012-05-26 21:33:44
Darrall59
UK platinum
Used to the forums
Total posts: 27
Total Earnings: $1975.5
http://freeconsole.webs.com/

I have finally finished my website devoted to getting reffs anyone can use this site as a template for there own just be sure to like it with the facebook bar on the home page :)

thanks for everyones help especially rhyswestern and maceemiller
EvolutionaryMishap
US diamond
Senior Poster
Total posts: 148
Nice site Darral59. Good job on it I hope works well for you. Maybe I can have good luck when I make one as well.
Darrall59
UK platinum
Used to the forums
i ll make you one for 300 points an me and message me if you want one mate :)
Jakob991
US (IL) gold
Junior Poster
Total posts: 76
Date of Birth: 1989-07-17
Total Earnings: $28.42
can u make me one?
xXShaddowTXx
US (NV) gold
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1299
Date of Birth: 1995-09-05
Total Earnings: $380.12
300 points? I'd suggest just spending your time learning how to do proper SEO and practice writing good articles then building replicas of this site for $3. Once you master that you can build 1 site in a month with only 3 minutes - 1 hour a day and make hundreds.
Darrall59
UK platinum
Used to the forums
300 points? I'd suggest just spending your time learning how to do proper SEO and practice writing good articles then building replicas of this site for $3. Once you master that you can build 1 site in a month with only 3 minutes - 1 hour a day and make hundreds.xXShaddowTXx

thanks i think i may do that (my site needs alot of work)
Exar
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
300 points? I'd suggest just spending your time learning how to do proper SEO and practice writing good articles then building replicas of this site for $3. Once you master that you can build 1 site in a month with only 3 minutes - 1 hour a day and make hundreds.xXShaddowTXx

I agree, SEO is needed here otherwise you will get no traffic from searches. (Read up on things in my signature and apply it to your website)

Good Luck

~Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom