Sign up FREE & get 250 points
 More options
Points2Shop Forums » Support » About Violation (Resolved)
Created: 2012-05-19 05:49:10
PH new
New Poster
Total posts: 7
Status: Offline
Date of Birth: 1977-05-21
Total Earnings: $-0.37
Is that possible to restore/resolve your account by showing your ID proofs, Junk mail , bills that has address on it and Picture?... Because my friend at facebook told me that could be possible.Well is that possible?
US (CT) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1496
Status: Offline
Date of Birth: 1996-11-04
Total Earnings: $1266.87
It depends on the type of account issues you have. If the admin asked for proof of identification then you CAN use id proof or whatever you have. If you have other types of account issues then you would have to take appropriate action to fix those.
US (FL) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Status: Offline
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3299.99
Yep, of course it's possible. :) If the admin handling your ticket asks for that information, you will need to provide it to get the issues resolved.
IN bronze
Used to the forums
Total posts: 32
Status: Offline
Date of Birth: 1995-02-19
Total Earnings: $37.01
Yes it is possible , but u need to send support ticket here:

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom