Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » New Offer Category
Created: 2012-05-17 20:41:38
TylerUSA
US (MO) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 133
Date of Birth: 1995-01-01
Total Earnings: $430.18
Alright, so I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but I think it would great to have a offer category that lists the recently added offers. If there is a category like this, or if this was suggested and shot down, then please link me to it(Or both). I'm sure other members would agree on this also :)

Leave your feedback on this idea in the comments. Thanks.
WhoWantsPies
US (IL) elite
Old Forum User
Total posts: 2937
Date of Birth: 1995-10-19
Total Earnings: $602.71
http://www.points2shop.com/offers/free%2Cfreebies?offer=&show;=0&sort;=date_newest&Submit;=Search

Sort by "Newest Offers"
TylerUSA
US (MO) platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 133
Date of Birth: 1995-01-01
Total Earnings: $430.18
Lmao, I didn't even think about that lol. Thanks man (r)
Darkninja
US (CA) legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1885
i think what tyler ment was a a way to view all the notification that we get in a separate page of it self :p
Raising money to get a new pc and a drawing tablet so i can make better drawings but i need help sharing the link... anyone want to help out? http://www.gofundme.com/artistdreampc
rhyswestern97
UK elite
Total posts: 1164
Total Earnings: $748.92
i think what tyler ment was a a way to view all the notification that we get in a separate page of it selfDarkninja

That would be a good idea. But the homepage can show some notifications, like offers paying aswell :)
chevybow
US (CT) diamond
Total posts: 1496
Date of Birth: 1996-11-04
Total Earnings: $1266.87
I like the idea of a new category of the newest offers added :p specially if it includes trials :o
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3317.44
I like the idea of a new category of the newest offers addedspecially if it includes trialschevybow
You can go to the free offers category, set it to show all offers then select newest offers.
So you can already do this as well.

If I'm being honest, I don't think a "New offer" category could work. A "new" tag would have to be added to the offers for a new category to be made, those tags would need to be rotated constantly by the offer admin. It just sounds like a constant hassle to me, lol. We don't really need it if we can already sort the offers by newest added.
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom