Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » Spin2win idea
1 2
Created: 2012-05-06 03:55:54
Mydragonsfly
US (ND) elite
Half way there
Total posts: 605
Date of Birth: 1996-07-02
Just go to the create a pollpage. Copy/paste the code and edit it in your original post.chevychic255

Hmm, weird, kinda makes me thing that the system for implementing polls has changed a bit... Then again Ive never done one so that probably explains why. XD
not sure if they have this or not yet but i think its a good idea since most int. users do benefit more from refs and this could just boost that part" "Some international members seem to be very good at referringDarkninja, Shelbinator
chevychic255
US (GA) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3320.19
Hmm, weird, kinda makes me thing that the system for implementing polls has changed a bit... Then again Ive never done one so that probably explains why. XDMydragonsfly
Lol. Nah, the creating poll hasn't changed at all. :) The link only appears at the bottom when you're creating a new thread. You can go to the create a new thread page and follow the link without having to actually create one. It would be nice to see it other places though. Probably under the "Forum Tools" column under the Forum tab, I'd say would be a perfect spot for it. Easily accessible.
-

1 2
You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom