More options
Points2Shop Forums » P2S Surveys and Offers » What offer types are working for you?
Created: 2012-04-29 15:56:58
XboxOmac
US platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1209
I've been having a shortage of offers that have been working for me lately. Download offers don't work as they used to for me before. External offers I have to keep sending proof for some reason to finally credit.

What offer types have been working out for you? Obviously, I'm looking for easy and high payout offers, but medium payouts are fine, too. Anything for me to get 2100 points.
nearargivi
US (CA) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 263
Total Earnings: $146.84
have you tried the seehere.com offer? its easy to do and gives 500 points. i have completed it (about 30 mins ago) but they say it takes about an hr to approve and credit. it cost me $.13 and i just happened to have over that sitting around in my paypal. here the guide if you want to check it you. (credit to chevybow for the guide) http://www.points2shop.com/topic/128312/SeeHerecom-by-FujiFilm-Guide/1
i also find gamefly an easy one to do. spend like $5 or $6 for the free trial and get 800 points in return.
WWTDD
XboxOmac
US platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1209
Just did the Fujifilm offer. Hopefully approves.

Any other offers or offer types that work?
nearargivi
US (CA) platinum
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 263
Total Earnings: $146.84
the Fujifilm did approve for me. you can do real player. type in ur credit card and you get like 400-500ish points. you then cancel your card and don't get charged. haven't done that one yet, but i will be doing it soon.
WWTDD

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom