Points2Shop Forums » Suggestions » No More Gamer Rankings
Created: 2012-04-24 03:08:35
slashthebomb
US (TX) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 173
Date of Birth: 1992-09-14
Total Earnings: $195.45
In My opinion from Playing Ballery which i think takes more skill than games like Tripeaks Solitaire that having the skill levels is a bit pointless.now i understand that u dont want a person playing for the first time to go up against some "Pro" but that is what the games that take zero points to play is for (to practice).

The only thing that the skill levels are doing right now is making those who play games a lot/higher rankings wait to play.waiting 2+ hours so 1 person can join your game i think is absolutely ridiculous.I think that skill levels should just be thrown out and everyone is selected from 1 giant pool.

If a new person wants to play games they should pick the zero point games and if its someone who wants to play 4 points then pick those.

Plz if u have an opinion, Let me know i would love to hear it.

Poll: Should Gamer Ranking No Longer Exist?

Yes
No
Standings:

Want to make a poll too?? Click here.
chaoticnightmare
US (WI) elite
Senior Poster
Total posts: 131
Date of Birth: 1986-04-03
Total Earnings: $732.08
I think that is too black and white. Otherwise, than the person who is very good at the games will always be able to win. Either that, or the person who knows what they are doing will still be waiting for another person to wait since people will not want to waste their points playing a game in fear of knowing that the chances of getting someone who knows what they are doing is a lot higher.
~ "There are two ways of spreading light...to be the candle or the mirror reflecting the light"- Edith Whaton~
slashthebomb
US (TX) gold
Senior Poster
Total posts: 173
Date of Birth: 1992-09-14
Total Earnings: $195.45
I think that is too black and white. Otherwise, than the person who is very good at the games will always be able to win. Either that, or the person who knows what they are doing will still be waiting for another person to wait since people will not want to waste their points playing a game in fear of knowing that the chances of getting someone who knows what they are doing is a lot higher.chaoticnightmare

I Understand but for 1 if u know your not good at a game then then theirs always the games for 0 points to practice and its no different if someone who is good at the games to dominate a whole Gamer Rank.I Used to play the racing game till i got to intermediate level in which the same guy kept beating me Over and over. :p and ive never played since. But Thanks for Your Input.Appreciate it
Albini1988
UK platinum
Senior Poster
Total posts: 231
Date of Birth: 1988-09-08
Total Earnings: $3646.2
i think the games are fine as they are. If your struggling with a game then either get some practice or just dont play them.
Points2Shop and Cashle Official Helper.
adamsarturo
US (FL) silver
Used to the forums
Total posts: 26
Date of Birth: 1990-04-27
Total Earnings: $20.11
Ohhh man I am soo sorry I meant to vote yes but my computer lagged and made me click no. Sorry but my vote is a yes. Its been almost four days and i havent gotten a competitor becuase im at expert level :c
xsolidsnake123x
US (WV) platinum
Half way there
Total posts: 519
Date of Birth: 1991-02-21
Total Earnings: $410.65
you don't have to wait for a competitor,you can leave the final results page and it will just give you the points if you've won against who ever ends up playing..
earplug115
US (NJ) diamond
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1507
Total Earnings: $1561.55
I actually think it's as good as it needs to be

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom