More options
Created: 2012-04-20 16:48:24
madmank
UK platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 63
Date of Birth: 1979-10-06
Total Earnings: $233.21
when i come to the end of a task,it asks (Check this box to verify you followed the instructions and completed the task as outlined here) then when i check the box it says ,(You must click through to the specified web page.) i did click through the web site or i wouldn't of been able to submit the answers correctly. anyone else having this issue or is it just me.

ps iv used both chrome and fire fox and the same out come occurs. HELP!!!
2010-05-06 13:17:43
hebby2012
UK legend
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1260
Total Earnings: $2459.35
when i come to the end of a task,it asks (Check this box to verify you followed the instructions and completed the task as outlined here) then when i check the box it says ,(You must click through to the specified web page.) i did click through the web site or i wouldn't of been able to submit the answers correctly. anyone else having this issue or is it just me.

ps iv used both chrome and fire fox and the same out come occurs. HELP!!!madmank

I get this alot, i simply just reclick on the google link re-search the term and re click onto the website. Wait for the page to full load then go back to the task and try clicking submit again.

Should work as it does for me.

hope this helps
emily0410
UK legend
Points2Helper
Total posts: 5964
Total Earnings: $4885.05
yes this happens to me too. Normally I just leave the task and come back to it a few minutes later and it works just fine
madmank
UK platinum
Junior Poster
Total posts: 63
Date of Birth: 1979-10-06
Total Earnings: $233.21
tried both and still wont work?
2010-05-06 13:17:43

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom