More options
Points2Shop Forums » Off-Topic » im BACK!!!
Created: 2012-04-19 15:48:06
stanj028
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1447
Total Earnings: $96.75
Hey guys after saying I would take a short break from the website.... 8 MONTHS AGO! I have finally returned as a member here.

I have been poking my head in a few times recently and seeing some of those good old names that got me started here a measly 2 years and 6 months ago STILL HERE!!! and those who i shared very entertaining times with, who couldn't resist having a chat here and there!

What have I been doing the last 8 months?

Good question, well, I graduated college with a Distinction, Distinction, Merit (second highest grade possible) in a Diploma for Uniformed Public Services (Paramedic, Police, Fire, Army, Immigration, Security that sort of thing!)

I currently have 2 jobs, I am a Bartender at a brand new American Themed Bar and Grill in my town as well as becoming a Customer Support agent for a Brand New mobile network that is OWNED and Funded By O2 (with already 400,000+ members (but enough about that im not here to promote or spam!)

Those of you who knew me would have noticed that a few months back I also stopped coming on the trusty XBOX, it sort of... accidently... got thrown out the window by my brother, don't we just love family?

LOOKING GOOD

I see no members can complain about running out of offers now, i am from the old times, when platinum was the highest level and there were barely any offers to complete, now i think im going to get lost in all of them so you guys may need to help me :)

I loved this community and I hope i still do, I will be around every now and then but might occasionally lurk in the shadow in my own corner (Thats because the desk above my light at the mobile network is broken) completing a few offers, not being antisocial I just like the products I can get!!!

Thanks for reading my 8 months life story,

====
stan
====
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║█║▌ © Official Profile
rhyswestern97
UK elite
Total posts: 1164
Total Earnings: $748.92
Welcome back, and have fun here :)
deshuna901
US (TN) diamond
Am I spamming?
Total posts: 343
Total Earnings: $2640.89
Stan,

As all ways, glad to see you back man! Congratulations on your success too. :) Glad to see you still around and definitely will talk to ya soon bud. Laterz! :p :)
stanj028
UK platinum
Total posts: 1447
Total Earnings: $96.75
Thanks guys! :)
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║█║▌ © Official Profile
Stijn1234
BE admin
Master Of Posts
Total posts: 10396
Date of Birth: 1981-03-18
Total Earnings: $194.47
Welcome back!! :)
chevychic255
US (NY) admin
Helper is my middle name
Total posts: 9216
Date of Birth: 1992-09-01
Total Earnings: $3316.53
Welllllllcome back Stan! (: It's good to see you back, always good to see an old face around, especially such a great helper. :D (don't make us look too bad :eek: ) Great to hear you're doing so well too. Stay on those offers so we can see you in that black elite suit. Surely you've worn out that green suit. :o lmao Definitely true about having sooo many new offers compared to years ago, so you'll get there sure enough. ;)
-

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom