More options
Points2Shop Forums » Referral Talk » Suggestions for my site?
Created: 2012-04-15 20:44:26
GhostZon3
US (NJ) new
My first post
Total posts: 3
Date of Birth: 1995-04-08
Total Earnings: $1.5
http://freexboxprizes4u.webs.com/

This is my first site created for referrals for Points2Shop! Let me know what you guys think, and how I can make it better so I can really get my referrals up! Thanks in advance :)
AZDICT
US diamond
Junior Poster
Total posts: 59
The color is not really inviting and I think the font should be a little bigger or more spaced out.
GhostZon3
US (NJ) new
My first post
The color is not really inviting and I think the font should be a little bigger or more spaced out.AZDICT
Hey I changed it up a little bit off of what you had suggested, is that a little better?
AZDICT
US diamond
Junior Poster
Total posts: 59
A lot better! Good luck!
Exar
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
Good Design. I would try and do something with the header. Design your own.

-------Then you need to learn SEO -------This will explain everything you need to know.

I would also recommend taking the hit counter off until you get a higher number of visitors. That throws people off.

Good start though and I wish you all the best success.

~Exar
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|
GhostZon3
US (NJ) new
My first post
Good Design. I would try and do something with the header. Design your own.

-------Then you need to learn SEO -------This will explain everything you need to know.

I would also recommend taking the hit counter off until you get a higher number of visitors. That throws people off.

Good start though and I wish you all the best success.

~ExarExar

Hey thanks. I removed the hit counter. But I am still a little lost on the whole SEO topic. I was looking through a couple ways to get referrals from a site and I am using this thing called No Hands SEO. I don't know if that does anything because it does not seem to increase my traffic at all. Any personal suggestions you could give me?
Exar
UK platinum
Points2shop is my specialty
Total posts: 1504
Total Earnings: $1533.24
^^ Read my thread I posted up entitled SEO. ^^

No hands is a bad move In my head. I dont like the idea (and search engines) of automated seo (Unless its things like auto posters for Social media which are ok)

Its a sticky conversation - Some say it works better and others dis-agree.

Read my thread though and learn about true 'whitehat' SEO.
Need advice on SEO?Read My SEO Breakdown|----------------------------------| | Help put an end to Cancer by Donating to Cancer Research|

You are not logged in.

Chat History

will load when you scroll to the bottom